Cuddles

This is basically like a filler chapter! Sorry!

This chapter is dedicated to the one and only Harry Styles whose birthday is today 😘 Love you bby

It was nice to know that he meant the same way I had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone stroking my face. I reached my hand up to envelop my hand in theirs.

"Hey, did I wake you?" Harry whispered.

"No, I was already up. I didn't say stop," I giggled.

He continued stroking my face with his hands while I relaxed more into him, closing my eyes. He had shifted us so that I was laying on my back on top of him, laying in between his legs. He was sitting up a little bit. His steady breathing calmed me down. He brought my hands up to wrap around his neck from behind, giving him more access to my stomach. He rubbed his hands along my stomach and hips pressing here and there to see if the bruises were still sore.

"Do they still hurt?" He asked me in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Not too bad," I mumbled barely awake.

He put his arms around my waist and connected them in the front while resting his head on my shoulder.My eyes were still closed. He breathed into my ear, which caused my breathing to hitch. He smirked knowing the effect it had on me. He kissed me right behind my ear and then continued on with rubbing his hands slowly up and down my arms giving me more goosebumps.

"You're such a tease," I whispered

"And you love it," he chuckled.

I moved my arms from around his neck and started moving my hands up and down his thighs. (No, if anyone was wondering Harry isn't naked but he is just wearing boxer briefs.)

He chuckled and said, " Woah there. Getting a little frisky are we?"

"Wha-what? No..." I stuttered while Harry burst into laughter at my reaction.

"Don't worry baby, I don't mind. I just don't want you to feel like you have to do something just because I do." he muttered in my ear. I smiled when he said this.

If anyone would have come walking in at this very moment, they would've probably had a heart attack. If they didn't know us, they would've jumped to the wrong conclusion. "What is a barely clothed girl doing in a half-stripped man's lap?" would've run through their head the moment they saw the tangled up sheets and messy hair. But this is how we communicated best, in each other's arms.

We must have stayed that way for hours. Him just holding me.

We finally had to get up and eat something and I was parched from talking so much. We had talked non-stop for the past few hours, that we ran out of stuff to say. Harry made me a sandwich and poured me a glass of sweet tea. The South had finally gotten to that boy!! I was so proud. We sat down on the couch under the blanket ( I was still wearing his clothes) and flipped on the TV. It felt just like normal times, when we would just sit in silence for hours not having to say a word about how each other felt. It was more relaxing this way, and it let me think about my future. Hopefully it involved Harry.

I hoped his future included me.