Blackout

He

Kissed

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a shooting pain in my head.

"Oh thank god it was just a dream." I thought out loud.

I was sitting up in my bed with Harry laying next to me cuddled up to his pillow. I placed my hand on my head but winced when I touched it. I looked beside me and noticed an ice pack.

Then it all came back.

My parents are dead. I'm distancing myself from the boys. The attempted rape.....And Harry.

I looked over at him again and smiled as I saw him open his eyes. He yawned really loud and met my gaze.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey" He said surprised." You feel alright?"

" Not really. What happened?" I spoke while placing my hand on my head again.

" Well....you sort of went crazy yesterday. Me and the boys tried getting in my room but you had locked it so we were forced to bang down the door." He whispered while crawling close to me.

"I remember that part," I said in a daze. My head hurt so bad that I couldn't even think straight. It was almost impossible fro me to even respond to Harry's questions and concerns.

" And the boys and I tried to get you to eat something but....you refused. Next thing I know is that you are fighting against us like a wild animal. And......" He trailed off while putting his head in his hands. "You hit your head on the floor and...didn't open your eyes. You were breathing but......I've never been so scared in my entire life."

The whole time he spoke he kept shuffling closer to me and finally broke down right in front of me. This was almost as bad as the last time he cried in front of me. I tried putting my arms around him but I couldn't. I hurt too bad. I placed my hand to a different spot on my head and gasped in pain.

Harry's head snapped up and his eyes widened. 

"Lie down" He ordered.

I tried to lie down but my head kept spinning.

"H-Harry....Harry," I mumbled while trying to keep my eyes open. My head hurt like crazy and I couldn't even form proper words.

"Baby...baby stay with me. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." He whispered. His voice was fading in and out and sounded like static through my ears.

I heard Harry fumble with his phone and then start speaking.

"Li....yeah she's here but something's wrong ....I don't know Li...yeah call the others but hurry...I'm taking her ot the hospital right now. Bye."

He hung up the phone and I felt him shuffle his position so I was now draped across him.

"C'mon babe. It's gonna be okay." He whispered in my ear. I groaned in response 

I felt him lift me off the ground and sling me on his side like a baby. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to open my eyes but they felt like heavy bricks. It felt like a thousand pounds was on my body and every muscle ached and screamed in protest whenever I tried to move them.

"Harry....." I muttered.

"Yeah babe? Babe......babe!" He screamed as my eyes unwillingly closed and blackness surrounded me.