"Jack! I'm flying!"

OH MY GOD!! 71 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!  

At that moment I knew Harry was the one. Because I didn't just like him..... I loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you say?," He questioned while brushing my hair out of my eyes.

  I was afraid that if I tried to respond I would just start crying. So I just smiled and hugged him really tight unaware that he was tracing the outlines of my scars on my back.I buried my head in his shoulder and couldn't help but smile.

I refused to show him all of my scars and scratches on my body, but he knew they were there. I didn't stop him this time though. If we were going to be together, then I needed to trust him not to hurt me.

  Harry turned around and leaned over me and put his forehead against mine. I smiled, showing my teeth. He grinned also. He breathed his minty breath onto my face which made me close my eyes. I felt his nose brush against mine and I was waiting for what I hoped was coming next.

  "Olivia," he whispered.

  "Mhmm?," I mumbled still not opening my eyes.

  "I'm not going to do what you think I am." he chuckled.

  I opened my eyes and eyed him carefully. When I saw that he was serious I blushed a crimson red and looked away only to be met with his finger guiding my chin back towards him.

  "I want to wait for the right time," he said. "Cause honestly if it was up to me I would have kissed you the first time I met you," he stated looking me in the eyes.

  "But it is up to you," I whispered.   "That jerk made you believe it. That you have no say in what happens to you and your body.With me you will always have the upper hand and I will always, and I mean always, listen to what you say. I will never take you for granted for as long as I live." He spoke seriously looking straight into my eyes while kissing my hand.  

I couldn't believe he had just spoken to me as lovingly as he just did. Harry was always boisterous around me and always wanted to make light of any situation. Liam was usually the one, who in the past few days, would sit me down and ask me serious questions like how I was feeling, was I scared, and if my scars were healing. Yes, Liam has seen my scars and so has Louis.

FLASHBACK:  

The day after everyone found out, and after I went to the clinic, Louis was waiting at Harry's apartment. As soon as we got in and settled Louis asked me if we could talk....privately. The next thing I know is that I'm in a room with Louis and Liam comes walking in.

  " I know you don't want to talk about it Boo, but you have to. It's eating you up inside and I hate to see you this upset. " whispered Louis while looking directly in my eye.

  "Then why is Li here?" I inquired.