Little Things

Please help my story get higher on the charts. All you have to do is click the vote button. It's simple.

I sat up abruptly but was eased back down by a hand. Another hand began to caress my face. I opened my eyes and saw Harry sitting beside me on the bed looking worridly at me. I turned to look the other way but was met with a face. Louis's face.

"Shh. Calm down Livvy, it's just Lou Lou," Louis whispered as he studied my face.

" Harry," I croaked.

"I'm right here Baby, right here," Harry whispered as he wiped away my tears. I didn't  even know I had been crying.

We just looked at each other for a few moments before he said, " Move over."

I did as I was told and scooted over.

I found myself in between Harry and Louis in my bed. I turned to face Louis on my side  and he began to brush my hair out of my face and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Harry began to rub my back and braid my hair with one arm around my waist from behind. I closed my eyes and slowly relaxed my breathing. 

After about 30 minutes of this I slowly turned over on my side to face Harry. I buried my face in his bare chest as he wrapped one arm around my waist and held my head with the other. he tangled our legs together.  Louis took over Harry's previous job and began braiding my hair and rubbing my back.

All this lasted for another hour before I finally drifted off asleep.

I didn't think that this was how our first sleepover would go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, my favorite. I tried to turn over but I was wrapped up in someone's arms. I turned over and saw Louis fast asleep with both of his arms wrapped securely around my waist.  Oh, how I wish I had a a camera right now.

I heard a knock on the door and whispered," Come in".

Harry walked in with a tray full of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. My favorite breakfast of all time.

"Louis wake up," Harry whispered.

Louis groaned and pulled me closer to him in his sleep. Harry and I laughed quietly. 

I punched Louis lightly in the arm and he stired awake. "Wake up sleepyhead," I giggled.

"Hey Liv," he groggily spoke wiping sleep from his eyes. " What's that smell?"

"My cold breakfast now WAKE UP!," I yelled in his ears.

He jumped up out of the bed and ran out screaming "I'm up! I'm up!"

Me and Harry laughed and then he gave me my breakfast and sat on the bed next to me.

"Sorry about last night. I overeacted. I just had a lot on my mind and it was easier yelling at you than it was to talk it out." I mumbled.

He put his arm around my shoulder and whispered," It was all my fault. I should've just said that we could talk about it later."

" I love you Harry," I muttered.

"I love you too babygirl. So much." he mumbled in my ear.

 I guess Louis must have left because I didn't hear him after that little episode earlier.

I wish we could've stayed that way forever. Holding each other close and not having to say a word to express how we felt. I must have fallen asleep because all I remember is drifing off into darkness while Harry sang to me.

" I know you've never loved

the sound of your voice on tape

You've never want

to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me "

" I love you Olivia. With all of my heart."