Shit Just Got Real

Hello my little munchkins! I hope you guys have had a fantastic week. Doing well in school? Oh who am I kidding. You guys just spend all your time on Wattpad don't you? Shame. Just kidding! That's what I do!! Anyways, thanks again for all the reads. I hope my writing is getting better throughout the story. I'm still waiting on a cover and trailer from one of you guys. Oh, and Im going to start something new. I will be dedicating each chapter to a commeter. So if you want a dedication, just comment below and maybe I will pick you! Also, I am happy to do "read for reads" with ya'lls stories. I love reading them and am happy to give feedback.My other story "Behind the Mask" I think is way better than this one but I want to see what you guys think. Just leave a comment below saying which one you like better. To the right is a link to Olivia's wardrobe and a music video that represents the chapter. LOVE YOU GUYS!! Remember VOTE, READ, COMMENT! Love you!

Harry POV

It's been 3 hours and still no word from the doctor. The boys got here about and 1 and a half hours ago. I know they're trying to comfort me but its not working. I won't feel any better until I figure out what's wrong. Why did she pass out and not wake up?

Right when I was about to get up and march over to the desk demanding some answers I heard Olivia's name being called.

" Friends of Olivia?" the nurse questioned as she stood in the middle of the room.

Olivia POV

I was sitting up in my bed with the sheets wrapped tightly around me. A few nurses were standing at the end of my bed trying to get me to change into a new hospital gown. It hurt so much to move and I just wanted to stay in the warmth of my sheets.

"C'mon sweetie," one nurse coaxed. " We know you've got to be uncomfortable in that scratchy gown. Why don't we get you changed and then your friends can come visit?"

My eyes widened. My friends? Meaning the boys? Meaning....HARRY!

I jumped out of my bed but soon regretted it. My back felt like it had a thousand bricks weighing down on it and my lungs were still weak from the lack of oxygen. I bent over and out my hands on my knees. I deeply breathed in and out while the nurses took turns rubbing my back.

"I'm okay," I wheezed.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I stared at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were hollow from the lack of nutrition I had recieved. My lips were dry and chapped from the less than satisfactory amount of water my body had consumed. All the liquid that was in my body had come from an IV, not from a water bottle. I raised up the sleeves of my gown and gasped when I saw all the green and blue bruises that had formed in the past few hours. Stupid needles.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it slightly. A hand reached in with a blue hospital gown and a white fuzzy robe. They placed white slippers by the foot of the door, and then shut it quietly. I slipped off my gown and slid the new one over my head. I wrapped the robe tightly around my body and tied it into a double knot. I stepped into the warm slippers and then stepped outside of the bathroom.