Meet Mrs. Tomlinson

5 months later

October

OLIVIA POV

Click

"Okay Liv, move over to the right a little," the man said.

I did as he told me and shifted to the right. I placed my left hand on my hip sassily and woave my other hand in my hair. After making sure I was stable I looked up at the camera. I bit my lip as signal for him to shoot.

"Beautiful!" I heard someone say.

I was wearing an A-line fit white off the shoulder dress that was quite short.. I was wearing red glossy stilettos. My hair was in a side braid and my lips were a ruby red with dark eye makeup.

I did a few more poses for the next couple of minutes before going on a break.

"Okay Olivia, go get changed and we'll go get him," the photographer said.

I nodded and followed my stylist off of the stage. I was shoved into a dressing room while a woman followed me inside.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I'm working with you!" she squealed as she unzipped my dress.

I faked a laugh and resumed slipping the dress down my body.

"What's it like being in a relationship with the Louis Tomlinson?" she asked as she handed me my pants.

"Well, it always keeps me on my toes," I grinnned at my reflection.

"I bet! I know the paps must get on your nerves sometimes. I saw the picture of you two trying to have a romantic dinner last week and getting bombarded." she rambled while slipping my top over my head.

"It does get frustrating sometimes, but I'm pretty much used to it," I smiled.

After making sure I looked okay in the mirror I opened the door to the dressing room and walked out back to the stage. The girl, I think her name was Jessica, walked over to behind the camera.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, waiting for him to show up. After a few moments I saw that familiar feathery brown hair and those magical blue eyes peering around the corner.

"C'mon babe," I drawled. "Let's get this show on the road."

He smirked and waltzed over to me. He stood right between me and the camera . He placed one hand on my neck as he bent down and kissed me on the forhead.

"You love it," he whispered, lips against my skin.