Scars and Nightmares

Okay so I have decided to start referencing songs in each chapter that express the feelings in each chapter. So this chapter's song is " The Scientist" by Coldplay. It is like one of my all time favorite songs.

Nothing could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OLIVIA! OPEN THIS DAMNED DOOR!." I heard Louis yell.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" I screamed or well I tried to.

I was currently in the middle of an argument with all the boys, especially Louis and Harry. Ever since I found out about......well you know.... I had locked myself in Harry's room and still hadn't come out. That was three days ago. I hadn't eaten anything since then and only drank the water from the sink. I knew that if I stepped one foot out of this room, my safe haven, I would be attacked with sympathy. I didn't want that. I wanted to prove that I could take care of myself and that I was okay. Somehow, in my mind, that meant starving myself and hiding away from society.

"I MEAN IT OLIVIA! IF I HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR I WILL!" he screamed again.

" YOU'VE ALREADY TRIED LIKE 3 TIMES LOU! I DON'T THINK YOU CAN." I shouted.

"Hey guys! Come over here! I think I have an idea." I heard Louis try to whisper through the door.

Oh no...oh no oh no oh no..

I heard a bang against the door.

oh shit..... shit shit SHIT

"SHIT" I screamed as they broke down the door and came running in. Harry had a sandwich in his hands and Niall had a gallon of sweet tea. Oh my god. Zayn had a hairbrush in his hands. Liam was standing in the doorway preventing me from leaving. Louis....Louis was just standing at the end of the bed looking both relieved and pleased. I had a good feeling of why he was pleased. I was currently being wrestled on the bed by Niall, only because he knew I would never hurt him. Harry had grabbed my feet and Zayn was trying to avoid being punched by my flying fists.

"LET ME GO," I screamed.

Liam left the doorway and ran over. He grabbed my face in his hands and tilted my head back causing my mouth to open slightly. Harry took this as an oppurtunity to shove a piece of the sandwhich in my mouth. I felt like I was paralyzed. Liam was using his hands to make my jaw move and make me chew against my will. I tried to move out of his grasp but it was no use. I moved my head away and layed on my back on the bed trying to kick them away. Louis finally came over and tried calming me down but it was no good. I was beyond pissed and I was PMSing. Not a good time to betray me.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME," I yelled again for what felt like the tenth time.

"Louis get her to the bathroom. Let her calm down before she gives me another bruise." Liam said.

Next thing I know is I'm in Louis's arms being carried to the bathroom. Before I could escape though, he turned around and locked the door.