The New Annie

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!! That's all I can say about this chapter and the next coming after this one. Your welcome :)

"Always." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things became really awkward between Harry and the boys. They kept apologizing over and over again in person and over the phone but Harry still couldn't forgive them that soon. They came over frequently but only stayed for about an hour because the tension in the room would grow so thick. It was even worse for me though. I had grown so close to the boys in the last few weeks but felt betrayed by them. I had wished that they hadn't jumped to such drastic conclusions before talking to us and taking extreme measures. I had forgiven them though. They were like my big brothers and I couldn't stand not being okay with them. I was used to seeing them everyday and doing something special with each of them, and I missed that.

Today I was finally forcing Harry to at least be cordial to the boys while they came over and helped me with my school work. I still hadn't been going to school but my teachers understood. They had been collecting my school work at the office and Harry went every week to pick it up. Since he never went to college he wants me to take full advantage of my schooling possibilities. I honestly wasn't planning on going to college anymore. I wanted to be with Harry and if that meant giving up school to be with him on tour in the future, then so be it. I would do anything for him. I love him.

I heard a knock on the door and got up off of Harry's lap to go answer it. I opened the door but didn't see the boys like I was expecting.

" Is this the residence of Harry Styles?" The officer asked.

I nodded and opened the door a little wider so Harry could see and hear what was going on. When he heard his name his looked up from his hands and got up and walked to the door.

" Sir?" Harry asked while putting his arm around me.

" Son, I'm very sorry to say this but....you have been given custody over a Miss Olivia......"

" Excuse me?" Harry questioned.

" Is this her?" The officer ignored his question.

" Yes. I'm Olivia." I spoke with a confused face.

" Sweetheart, can I talk to you out here for just a moment? It's urgent." the officer politely asked me.

"Uh...sure," I whispered.

I removed Harry's arm from around my waist and walked outside, closing the door behind me. The officer put both of his hands on my shoulders and sighed.

" Sweetie....I-I don't really know how to put this..." he trailed off.

"Whatever it is....I can handle it...really.." I spoke quietly.

"Your parents they......"

"What about my parents?"

" They...they're gone....."

I didn't hear anything after that. I didn't hear the fact that they were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. I didn't hear the fact that they had left everything to me. I didn't hear the fact that my name was the last one each of them spoke. I didn't hear the officer drive away, nor the door open and footsteps running towards me.

But I do remember.

I remember falling on the ground with my hands on my face screaming like I was on fire. I remember the somewhat comforting arms of the officer encircling me trying to calm me down. I remember shoving him away and yelling for him to get away from me. I remember seeing him drive away with a sorry look on his face. I remember feeling like my heart was ripped out of my chest.

I recall being scooped up in someone's arms and being carried inside. I remember punching them in the chest time after time to express the pain that I felt. I remember being taken to the bathroom and sitting on top of the sink and sobbing while someone hugged me. I remember  being  stripped down to my bra and underwear and being thrown into the shower while a half naked Harry came in behind me. I remember sitting on the floor of the shower while he washed my hair. I recall trying to grab his razor without him seeing   but being caught when I held it up to wrist. I remember being shaken back and forth by an angry Harry while he  tried to talk some sense into me. I remember being dragged out of the shower soaking wet while being wrapped up in a towel and being carried to his room while screaming and thrashing around. I remember being locked inside his room while he left to call the boys becuase he was scared of me. I was scared of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I was laying on the bed under the covers shaking like crazy while I was sobbing. It was a good thing I hadn't put on makeup today or else I would've looked like a racoon. I was thinking though, while I was hysterically crying. I heard a  door open and sets of footsteps trudging in. I didn't either bother coming out fom under my sheets, I already knew who it was and I didn't want them to see me like this.

I felt someone sit on the bed next to me and try rubbing my head. I flinched away. I wasn't in the mood for affectionate touching, not right now. I just wanted to be alone and cry, but knowing thses guys, that wasn't going to happen. They knew that I would do stupid things if I wasn't supervised, especially now.

"Please leave," I  whispered into my pillow.

"Princess," Niall whispered his voice cracking.

I turned around to see Niall with tears falling from his eyes onto his cheeks. He bent down and kissed my forehead. 

"Please," I couldn't even form the rest of the sentence I wanted to say. I just wanted to be alone. And if that wasn't going to happen, then I would just leave. The problem was, I didn't know where I would go. So I guess that was out of the question.

"Okay...please try to get some sleep," Niall whispered while kissing my cheek and brushing my hair out of my face. I tried nodding my head but stopped quickly because my head hurt from all the crying.

The boys exited the room, each giving me a kiss and hug before walking out the door.

Now it was just me and Harry.

Oh Lord.

"Harry I-I," I started but was interrupted by him running over and hugging me. I clutched onto his shirt for dear life. I wish this was a dream. It had to be. Tomorrow I would wake up and go home and see my parents and we would laugh and have a great time. We would watch movies and eat popcorn until we were so stuffed that we fell asleep. Then we would do that over and over again. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Shh Shh," Harry whispered into my hair. I pulled him onto the bed with me and snuggled up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth. I was sweating and crying and shaking. It felt like I was having a seizure in my heart.

I would rather have that pain than  this kind.

A hospital couldn't fix this pain.

The boy's couldn't fix it.

Nothing could.