18. Time flies

Sakaar

"I can't believe that bitch left me," Valkyrie rants to Hulk in his room.

"Don't worry angry girl. You deserve better." He learned out to talk after staying in his form for a very long time. 

"Ughh, I'm just so mad," she lets out in frustration and storms to where the drinks are kept on the shelf. She opens it in anger and chugs the whole bottle in a matter of seconds.

"You said you haven't drank in years," he frowns.

"Yea, well now I do. What are you gonna do about it big guy?" She drops the glass, and it shatters once it makes contact with the ground to get a reaction from him.

"Hey!" he yells. "What was that for?"

She grunts and rolls her eyes as she begins to make her way out.

"I know what you should do?" the green girl who was fighting Hulk speaks from the corner. She's seen sharpening a piece of metal in her hand.

Valkyrie turns around and squints her eyes at her. "Why should I listen to a word of what you have to say?"

"I think you should kill her," she says easily.

"No, I wouldn't-"

"She betrayed you," she stands up to make a point. "She stole your ship and left you here." With every word, she takes a step closer to Valkyrie. "What you need is revenge."

She thinks about seeing her again and how angry she would be. She swallows hard and shakes her head as she looks into Gamora's eyes. "I've had enough of your chatter for one day," she turns her back.

"Wait!" she blurts out. Valkyrie stops but doesn't move. "I can help you. I know my way around the galaxies. I'll know how to find her."

"You know where Heven is?" she finally faces her and furrows her brows.

"I might."

"Why should I trust you? I mean I did sell you to the Grandmaster after all, so why?"

"Maybe I don't want to spend my days on this dreadful planet," she pauses, and Valkyrie crosses her arms waiting for her to continue. "What I'm saying is, I want to come."

Valkyrie can't help but laugh at her proposal. "I can't possibly help a prisoner escape. We're on Sakaar. It won't work. If I help you, the Grandmaster will have me executed if I ever came back. And trust me, I'm not planning on quitting any time soon."

"Do you really enjoying wasting your days, bringing slaves, and working for that rat? I know that life. And once I got away from it, it was then when I realized that I wasn't living at all. There must be somewhere or someone that you want to get back to."

Valkyrie wants to get back to Angela. Not to kill her, but to ask her why? Why she left and threw everything away. "If you're lying about being able to find Heven, don't think I won't kill you Glamora."

She nods her head. "I should probably tell you that my name is Gamora."

Valkyrie shakes her head and rolls her eyes as she approaches the window in Hulk's room remembering the jet that he came in. "I don't have a ship," she sighs. "So I'll have to borrow yours, if you don't mind."

And with that, she takes a few steps back before charging at the glass and breaking it. She slides down the building then jumps and lands on the vehicle. Gamora follows after her but more cautiously, and they both enter the jet as it opens up.

Valkyrie makes her way to the control panel and tries to start it up.

"Welcome. Voice activation required," the computer speaks.