21. More Asgardians

Heven

   "Okay," Thor says in a low voice and stands by the side of the wall of where the door is so he's out of site. "I hear them coming. Are you ready?" he asks Angela. 

   She nods her head and grunts as she stands up. 

   Lydia approaches their cell with two meals. She opens her side of the contraption to place two meals for them to grab on their ends and almost begins on her way. 

   "Lydia wait," Angela lets out desperately. 

   She returns to the bars and stares at her old friend. "What?"

   "Come on. You've got to let me out of here."

   "Only if you tell me why she ordered for your arrest."

   Angela looks down in defeat. "I can't tell you that."

   "Then I can't let you out," she shrugs her shoulders. "I'm sorry."

   "Alright, but can you just take a look at the food on the tray that you inserted."

   "What's wrong with it?"  

   Angela smells it from her end. "It smells concerning. Here you smell it yourself."

   Lydia doesn't seem to fall for it. She stays at an appropriate distance so Angela's not able to pull anything. 

   "Fine, I'll put it back in the box. That way you can pick it up yourself." She opens the flap, places the tray, then closes it. 

   Lydia cautiously comes closer to open it from her side. Once in her hands, she brings it her nose. "I don't smell anything."

   "I'm sorry too," she swallows hard. 

   "What?"

   Angela presses the button in her hand to send a shock through Lydia. She had removed Thor's and placed it under the tray. Lydia stays standing, holding the tray, and not being able to move. 

   "Oh my goodness. It actually worked," Thor laughs in disbelief. 

   Angela reaches her arms out to grab the keys from Lydia. She unlocks the cell as Lydia watches not being able to do anything. Once unlocked, she knocks the Angel out and retrieves her most handy weapon back. 

   "Let's get to my ship and get the hell out of here."

~~~

   "I'll see you soon," Loki says to Ryanne before Cersei disrupts him in the background. "A little privacy would be appreciated," he spits out. 

   "Was that astral projection? I'm impressed."

   "It's nothing really," he paces the room. 

   "Well that's because you've made it nothing. You're using it to communicate with others, but it could be used for so much more."

   "I'm sorry did you need something?" he says sarcastically. 

   "I'm still trying to gain Angels that can protect and help you take the throne on Asgard. Let's just say not many want to renter that realm."

   He can't help but roll his eyes. This is pointless. I don't even see myself ruling it. They'd want to know where Thor is.

   Loki disengages from his thoughts once he hears something enter from the sky. He approaches the window to see a ship in the distance pass through some clouds. "Are they some sort of shipment that comes each month?" Loki turns from the window to Cersei.