23. Back home

With the help of Heimdall, Angela's ship was brought to Asgard through the Bifrost. Neither her or Thor said a word to each other after the discovery that she is his sister. 

   Thor grabs Loki and throws him over his shoulder. Bruce doesn't know what to do except follow the only person he knows. 

   "I will allow you to stay if that is what you please," Thor says with his voice low yet clear. 

   "Thank you. I won't stay long. You know until she... we..."

   "You don't need to explain yourself. You are Asgardian and have not committed any crimes. You can stay as long as you want." 

   Thor walks alongside Bruce to the palace. 

   "So this is Asgard," he's in awe. 

   "She is a beauty, isn't she?"

   "Yes, of course," he lets out. "It's absolutely breath taking. I mean... how do you guys survive without a sun?"

   "Oh Bruce. I feel like you'll love it here. But I'd understand if you'd want to go home."

   "I guess it'd be better if you were to catch me up on everything first. And I don't think I'll turn into the Hulk here. Don't tell me you have dragons or flying horses."

   "No, none of that," he chuckles. 

   They enter the palace and are welcomed by Ryanne's state of being relieved. She doesn't realize who the man that Thor dropped to the ground is.

   "I heard the Bifrost and I had to see if it was you. Ugh you're finally here," she hugs Thor. She then sees an unconscious Loki and looks back to Thor in confusion. "What happened?"

   "I'll explain everything later." He gestures for the guards to take Loki away. "Treat him as if he were any other prisoner. This time he won't have my mother to lessen his experience."

   "I don't understand. I spoke to him earlier today. You will tell me what happened now," she demands.

   "No I won't Ryanne. Please, there are things I have to deal with at the moment that could be life or death. Thank you for keeping Asgard stable, but if you will excuse me," he leaves her standing there with her eyes wide. 

   "I'm Bruce by the way," he reaches out his hand for her to shake. 

   She squints her eyes as she comes up with a plan. Without a word, she leaves the stranger alone to himself. 

   "I-," he looks around then sighs. "Great..."

~~~

   "Fandral, they've come back, and I need your help with something." She barges into his room and sees him occupied with a woman. She immediately goes to cover herself and turns around to see who it is. 

   "Have you ever heard of knocking?" he sighs. 

   She rolls her eyes then walks over to his trousers on the ground to throw it at him. The other woman takes it as her sign to leave. "Get dressed quickly."

   "What is it that has you so determined?"

   "They've locked Loki up."

   He pauses to process what she said. "What?"

   "I don't know. It must be some sort of misunderstanding. He told me how he fears the Queen will attack Asgard... If she does, we'll need our best people. And well, Loki has magic."

   "You want to break him out?" he raises his brow. 

   "We have to... He did the same for me."