Lil' CDC gotta crush~ (CDC x Sippi)

Idk.

"So~ How's life cousin?" CIA asked, casually punching FBI in face, CDC gulped.

"Uhhh... Pretty g-g-good. I mean, could be b-b-b-better but... Yeah." He replied, moving a bit in his seat. Gov had called all of them in for a meeting about covid, bringing in a few states as well He wasn't too keen on the idea but ya know.

"K when are the states getting here. I'm tired of waiting!" Whined FBI.

"Be patient. They'll be here soon." Scolded Gov. Immediately after he said that the door practically flew open.

"Sorry, we're late!" Mississippi said. "Florida here decided to be a dick and bring a gator in my room." They all stared wide-eyed at him.

"Not my fault you ate my leftovers" Florida spat taking his seat. The other state rolled his eyes and sat down next to CDC. Rather uncomfortably, the guy hated him or at least that's what he thought.

"Alright let's begin..." Gov started, chaos only ensued afterward. CIA and FBI decided to join in because why not? They both had nothing better to do anyway.

CDC's eyes began to wonder, only stopping at Mississippi. He smiled, he was adorable. Even when angry. Sippi was just so amazing. Granted he never knew how to tell him that... Or even how to express it.

FBI seemed to notice first, then CIA. The two made eye contact with each other and giggled.

+after the meeting because I am very much a lazy piece of shit+

"Cee Cee. Who was that boy that you kept smiling at~?" CIA questioned, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I don't k-k-k-know what you're t-t-t-talking a-about." His cousin replied. Yet his body seemed to be against him, the mere mention of Mississippi always made his heart flutter. He couldn't explain it...

"Oh, I think his name was Mississippi, southern boy. Pretty nice guy. Didn't know he was that nice to win this dumbass's heart." FBI wrapped an arm around the shorter man and ruffled his hair with his free hand.

"Get off me damn it!! I don't like Sippi!!"

"Already got a nickname for him I see?!" CIA purred.

"Wha- Sh-shut up! I am t-t-telling the truth!"

"What's goin' on in here?" A southern accent asked. Shit-

"OH!! S-Sippi! Ho-How are you...?" CDC asked nervously, pushing the two other men away from him. Mississippi raised a brow.

"Fine, I guess. Why are they looking at us like that?" He pointed to CIA and FBI. The two were making rather lewd hand signs and grinning. CDC's face grew slightly redder and he glared at the other two.

"I... don't know... Let's uhhh- go somewhere else!!" 

"Ok-" CDC grabbed Mississippi's hand, dragging him away quickly. The two organizations left looked at each other. Then the hall they ran down. Slowly they spoke,

"Yeah... That's gonna happen."

idk man-