Papa Netherlands

Ok. Ok. Hi. Anyway-

The Netherlands is known as a brute and wildly hated throughout the more southern parts of Asia and the oceanic countries. And he was. When he was far younger he would act very similar to the UK and Spain in their style of colonizing because he saw it was working.  Eventually tho he stopped doing that especially when he got his three sons and new wife. Ya know the Northeastern bros and the Iroquois.

Despite his change, many of his former colonies refuse to speak with him after that unless it is for business or work purposes. And all he pretty much has left is the Northeast bros, Australia, and New Zealand. Oh- and his best bud Jamaica.

The Northeastern bros love him. And constantly are trying to make sure he's doing at least ok.

He tends to get high on occasions. He's very cuddly when he is high and mostly rambles on about life and all the old person stories he loves telling to people. Mostly he cuddles Jamaica because they smoke together. However, Jamaica refuses to ever get high because he hates the stereotype.

So it's like them snuggling on a couch and chatting with weed being the only smell in the room.

The Netherlands never smokes in front of his kids tho. But they do know he smokes because when he visits he gets nervous and does do a bit of weed. Worried about them hating him and never wanting to see him again as his other former colonies. He covers most of it up with cologne. There is still that hint of it.

He can't cook. Like at all.

He's good friends with a lot of Europeans and a few others. But he won't speak to England or UK. Anyone else sure.

He gets nervous a lot.

He also has a lot of money. Like a lot-

And he also loves beaches and water.

He loves eating all types of food in America.

He isn't as good at fighting as he was when he was younger but his size is a great intimidation method.

He also loves hugs. And hugs his sons whenever he sees them.

(Quick sketch of what he looks like. I don't know why it's sideways but I won't ask.)

)

Bai bai :)