"HE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE!!"

Take some angst you sad fuckers. Yes of my favorite characters I'm in a sad mood and now wish to make you as sad as I am. It's been a long couple of days alright. But I'm doing better-ish now! :)

Also, this is kinda like a high school based setting.

TW: Character death - Attempted kidnapping - badly written gore (I write a lot of fluff ok-) - Blood

"Pfft. That's crazy bro." Maryland laughed, he and Georgia had been walking home from Florida's house party. It was late and neither felt like staying there too much longer. He couldn't blame the state for throwing a party anyway, Spain was outta town. Might as well.

"I know! And then the freakish shit happened. Like, I and Penny were talking. I was low-key flirting but ya know- anyway then the-" He stopped. Then stared off into the distance, his eyes filled to the brim with terror. The border state looked confused for a second before he felt it too.

A cold hard metal is held to both of their heads. Undoubtedly a gun, they had used them before with friends at shooting ranges. "Listen here you two." A rough, deep, voice spoke. A small click confirmed two things. One, this guy was a fucking pussy, and two, they were indeed being held at gunpoint. "On the ground."

Hesitantly, both boys did as they were told. The stranger instructed them both to sit on their knees with their hands behind their back. Georgia had tears rolling down his cheeks as another voice spoke. "How much could we sell 'em for? Being states and shit."

"I dunno. The big one might be worth a lot. Despite being a fucking crybaby." Maryland felt a twinge of anger flow through him. He bit his lip before he could say anything. The other stranger started to tie both boys' hands together. "Alright, big guy, stand up." Georgia stayed in his spot. He always tended to freeze up when he was scared as if he was a goat. "Get up I said!" hissed one of the men.

He kicked Georgi's back and fell to the floor. "Darrel you fucking idiot! He can't get up now. Ya done knocked him over." Maryland kept his eyes fixed on his southern friend. He knew staying remotely silent would do him good for now at least. Georgia groaned quietly as a gloved hand gripped the back of his shirt. Lifting him from the hard concrete.

The Marylander took notice of his bloody nose, his face expressed less terror and more worry now. "He should be worth a lot. Look at him, probably a good southern one." One said.

"Ya think he's Texas or something? He looks more northern to me."

Georgia struggled to get out of the man's grip. Fear had kicked in and he was not about to get sold off to a lab or something. He's heard of those before. Experimenting with states and countries. Some volunteer and others by... Well... This. "Quit movin'." The gunman growled.

"No... Let us go we've done nothing-"

"This ain't about you dumb fuck!" Yelled the man, who immediately slapped Georgia. Maryland started screaming for help earning a hard kick in the gut. That didn't stop him. Maryland wasn't going to stop until someone came. Or he lost his voice.

"SHUT HIM UP!!" Hissed the other man, he tightened his grip on the sobbing southerner.

"NO PLEASE!! I'LL GO WITH YOU!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!!" Georgia begged, "I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" He's please only went in vain. Neither listened.

In a panicked state, the armed stranger did the only thing he could think of.

Aim.

"HE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE!!"

fire.

Maryland fell limb, a bullet to the head was all he need. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Screamed his partner. He dropped Georgia.

"I-I..."

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR! WE GOTTA GO!" He yelled, grabbing his still stunned companion's shirt and dragging him into the white van. They sped off quickly. Georgia crawled over to Maryland, whispering a stream of curse words. The guilt he felt then was like nothing he had ever felt before. It... Was his fault...

"You said going to that damned party was a bad idea..." He whispered, his vision only worsening. After a few minutes he was silently staring at his best friend. Distant red and blue lights flashed onto his cold body.

"Only if I had listened."

All of this.

Was his fault.

I'm sorry. :(

Anyway bai bai-