Not how this whole "Villian" thing works- (N.Y x Louie)

I dunno.

TikTok gives me ideas.

TW: Highly suggestive themes - hints towards a bit of stalking

(I would put the prompt up top but Wattpad won't let me. :C)

Louisiana giggled as the fifth building blew up, thanks to his son New Orleans setting up bombs and stealing as much cash as he could. He flew slightly above the tips of the flames. Waiting.

He had no reason to. However, his little hero always appeared a bit later than he'd like. It upset him that sometimes he didn't come alone, normally New York had. He was like a lone wolf but often was forced to work with others to keep his city safe from any sort of harm.

"There you are! You piece of shit!" Yelled what he could only assume was the love of his life. Louie turned around and grinned.

"Glad to see you came. Unfortunately, not in me." He cooed. Causing the other to blush a little. "But still it's great to see that adorable face of yours." He finished, moving closer to the New Yorker's face.

"I... Uh. Thanks? Anyway- why the fuck do you keep wrecking my home?!" Hissed the other, backing away from Louisiana as a bright beam of light formed in one of his hands.

"Only to see you sha!"

"Bitch. What?"

"You heard me, pretty boy. Why don't we meet up at my place sha? I got a couple of condoms and lube available~!" Giggled the Southerner. Getting even closer to him, ignoring the whole deadly laser thing in N.Y's hands. He knew he didn't have the balls to kill him just like that. He's hesitated and stopped several times before.

"This isn't how you villain, Louisiana." New York replied blankly. The light in his hands began to slowly die out as Louie inched closer to his face.

"I never said anything about being a villain, sha. I just want you." New York's face flushed and he struggled to even respond. Louisiana took this opportunity to wrap his arms around the other's waist. "God, you're adorable sha." He stared deal into New York's eyes, lust filling his own.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah ok- okeydoke-" Hesitantly, the northern state pushed him away. "We are supposed to be enemies! Act professional, I have a fucking reputation to-"

"Fuck your reputation. I can tell you like me sha. So why not? If you're that desperate it can be in secret." Louisiana cut in. Despite a flushed mess of a man he loved seeing New York as. He was sick of this cat and mouse game. All the man wanted to do was show him actual affection. He could give him the world.

Literally. He knew a guy.

All he needed was a yes. Louie's asked several times to take him out to a movie or a dinner and he's declined. With the same bullshit excuses that he's using now.

"We- we can't date ok! That's like- everything I stand for!"

"Well, then you stand on a pedestal of shit that you need to get off of. I'm a nice guy..." He paused and looked down at the flames that were now spreading rapidly to other buildings. Then back at New York who had an "Are you serious?" Look on his face. "I'm kind of a nice guy...? I just want one chance to prove I can be something to you! More than a villain and someone who likes watching you sleep and knows you get up at exactly seven in the morning after a night of pretty much no sleep! I wanna be with you Yorkie!"

New York was stunned and highly uncomfortable that he knew some of that information. However, he just couldn't accept. What would his family say? What would D.C say? Or the press?

The northerner sighed and bit his lip, slowly inching away from Louisiana. "Here's a deal." He spoke quietly. "You quit your villainous ways. And then I go out with you. How does... That sound?" He said, still rather uncertain of this situation.

Louisiana had the biggest smile on his face and flew over to him and wrapped his arms around him again. This time hugging him.

"I promise I won't let you down sha!" He yelped, happily. New York smiled softly and returned the hug.

"Yeah... Yeah.. Ok.."

I dunno how to do things.

Bai bai.