Confessions (Dallas x Savannah)

I is obsessed leave me be-

TW: Some suggestive themes

Dallas yawned and snuggled closer to his best friend. He and Savannah were having a sleepover, he was also somewhat convinced to cuddle him since he claimed he never liked sleeping alone.

Which made the Texan get kind of jealous, he lived alone after all. Right? Eh- who knows. Savannah had already fallen asleep in his arms while he stayed awake. Bright red, and highly terrified.

While the Georgian city was always kind, he did have his secrets. He couldn't deny something like that always made him fall for a man. Savannah in particular. Dallas closed his eyes trying to get some rest. Still a bit jumpy because of the old creaky house his friend lived in.

Eventually, he did manage to drift off into a comfortable sleep. Surprisingly the best one he's had in years.

+Time skip lol+

Dallas groaned slightly, beams of light hitting his eyes. Woke him from his slumber. He fidgeted, trying to grab Savannah and return to his sleep. However, every time he reached nothing was there. He must have gotten up before him, Savannah was an early bird.

The Texan climbed out of the bed and trudged down the creaky hall to the kitchen. Where his beloved saint had just finished preparing some waffles. "Ah! Glad you're awake, Dally. Here," He handed him a plate of blueberry waffles, "syrup is on the table. I'll be with you in a second!"

"Thanks, Sav."

"Anytime!" Dallas smiled and sat down on his couch, after making sure it was ok. Manners and all. Savannah soon followed and sat close beside him, his head resting on his chest. The kinda hated city blushed but continued to eat his waffles. "Hey... Uh. Dally? You know I like you right?"

Dallas choked on his waffles, if Savannah wasn't there to help him he probably would have died right there. "I- What?! Y... What?" He stuttered, he always thought he would be the first to confess to things. If he could get the courage that is.

"Yeah. I've liked you for quite a while now. I didn't know exactly how to tell you, and I understand if you don't feel the same. But I think you're a sweet guy, who is heavily misunderstood. You're funny and always worrying about others. You're really good with math and programming. Overall you're just the best-damned thing that's ever happened to me. Oh Jesus! I'm rambling, aren't I? I'm sorry I just-"

The other city pulled Savannah in and kissed him. Something both could only dream of doing. Despite being slightly shocked, Savannah happily returned the kiss. Dallas wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. After a few long minutes, they pulled apart. Dallas grinning from ear to ear.

"Do you know... How long I've waited to hold you like this?" He began, "The... Nights, I've spent restless because of you. The dreams I can finally make a reality? Oh, dear lord Savannah... I love you so much." Dallas pulled him into another breathtaking kiss, this one slightly more heated than the last. His tongue slipped into his mouth and his hands started fiddling with his shirt. Savannah slowly began u buttoning his pajama shirt. They pulled apart once again. This time for air and to finish the job once started.

Dallas took off Savannah's blouse and he threw his shirt onto the floor. They kissed for the third time.

And the last time.

When he opened his eyes again, expecting to see his new lover half undressed, he was in Savannah's bed. Clothes were still on as if nothing had changed. Dallas sighed, of course, something that good was a dream.

Savannah walked into the room holding some cereal he made for him. "Glad to see you awake! I brought you something to eat real quick. Come on! I have a lot planned for us!" He smiled and just as quick as he came he left.

The Texan groaned and picked up his bowl of Lucky Charms. One day...

One fucking day... Dallas glared at the door.

One day Savannah will be his boyfriend.

One fucking day.

Get bamboozled lol.

I ruin people's day for a living. Bai Bai! :)