A random ship I just made because yes

I have no clue...

TW: Drunk man and alcohol is in here-

"You know San Fransico, you're not that bad." Drunkenly laughed NYC, who had his arm wrapped around the sober city. Sacramento had invited him over for a few drinks and to talk about economics, but one too many glasses of wine led to this. The capital city just plopped him on the couch for a while so he could contact New York and get his son home. Additionally, he semi-forced his younger brother to look after him while he made that call...

"What do you mean?" Asked the other city, starting to grow a bit anxious. NYC was popular after all and if he thought he was bad, god knows what will happen to his publicity. 

"Well, I just assumed any fuckhead related to that multi-colored hair fucking copy cat of mine or LA, sucked. But you don't fucking suck." He slurred, a wide grin appeared on his face as he took a swing of a new bottle of wine. Where'd he even get that? He leaned closer to the smaller city, making him a tad bit confused rather than uncomfy. Since when was the New York City nice and cuddly with people.

"Cool, I guess... Maybe you should cut down on the alcohol." San Fransico said, slowly reaching to take the bottle away from him. Only for the northeastern city to snatch his hand away from him and groan. 

"Don't be like my dad right now, cutie. I'm not gonna die or anything! But... are you single?" The Californian blushed profusely, completely taken aback by what he said. The taller man looked at him with hope burning in his eyes.

"Yes?" He replied, questioning why he did. NYC was probably way too drunk to think properly. He's hardly even talked to him. And now he's flirting? God, this is so awkward. NYC's grin only grew wider and he mumbled a faint 'hell yes' quietly. "Why are you asking Mr. Big Apple?" Giggled San Fransico. 

"No reason! Uh... Are you a banana? Because you're very fucking appealing!" NYC stated. Is this the best he could do flirting? The City was shocked, to say the least, Nutmeg was right when he said none of the northeast could flirt. At first, he didn't believe him, but now he has some real proof of that. "Like, you look a lot like my next boyfriend. And I'm no photographer but I can picture us together." The western city couldn't help but laugh as the other city continued his flirty rant. "If I was a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives being with you! And... uh. You're really really fucking pretty. Like, god damn looking at you takes my breath away. So I hope you know CPR." 

The Golden Gate City shook his head and let his laughter subside. "I think you've drank too much, hun." 

"So I earned the 'hun' tittle?! Fuck Yes!" He fist-pumped the air. "So... Date?" He asked, grabbing the other's hand happily. San Fransico smiled at him. 

"Ask me again when you are sober, ok?" NYC frowned but agreed nonetheless and snuggled closer to him. The western city slowly took his hat off and ran his fingers through his hair, earning a couple of loud purrs from the city. Considering who his father was, it wasn't all that surprising. The Big Apple curled into a small ball and laid his head comfotabily on his lap. "You really take after your father, you know that?" 

"No I don't!! He's all edgy and knows stuff. I'm not like him." Huffed the northeasterner. He pouted, god he didn't wanna be like New York...  Being named after him, kind of, was painful enough. 

"Says the city that refuses to sleep." 

"Maybe I'd sleep better if you were under my damn sheets." 

The Californian froze. A good flirt?? Damn. That's a first. "Excuse me??" He muttered, his face turned into a much brighter shade of red. "What did you just say??" NYC grinned and turned to look at him. 

"You heard me loud and clear cutie." 

I have no clue again. 

I was thinking like, NYC likes San Fransico but at first he was way to nervous to speak to him. And then drunk boi is all head over heels for him. And now I think LA would be hella salty is mortal enemy is banging his younger brother. I dunno. 

Bai bai ig-