Giving another character a shitty backstory

Hi-

TW: Trauma - Bullying - Some transphobic shit

So, yes. I'm talking about the Buffalo Bills. I said he liked cross-dressing before in an earlier story. But he kept it a secret until Steelers found out.

Now I'm just gonna expand on that shit because I really need ideas.

Bills was born in 1960 with two human parents. Joseph Byrne and Ceri Byrne, very open-minded people. Who were way ahead of his time (as he probably would say) and loved everyone. They raised him in a loving household. Alas, his neighborhood was much different. 

Kids in his neighborhood weren't open to new things. And once Parker Byrne went into school one day in a pretty dress feeling absolutely fantastic others started picking on him almost immediately. Even his teachers thought it was weird and would occasionally made comments about him.

He never told his parents fearing it was his fault all this was going on, but it never stopped him from going to school in dresses and bows in his hair. Sometimes even with makeup, his mother put on him.

Both the Byrnes thought it was adorable but other parents would make comments about their son being all weird and how he should be more masculine. They ignored it. As they should-

They also sort of had a feeling he was different. Not mentally per say, more of physically. Especially, when he appeared much smaller than all the kids when he was around the same age. Leading to more bullying. But as he grew older Bills also grew much, much, stronger.

Bills could carry a couch with one hand and despite that he never hurt the people who hurt him.

He knew he could probably kill any of them with this new strength. And his parents had already been drawing plans to move to DC to figure out if he was some sort of unaccounted state or a city of a state.

However.  The day before he left he beat the shit out of one kid who was picking on an overweight kid he was actually ok with. Simply because he never bothered him about anything he wore. Fuck you Daniel-

While in DC he stopped his dressing because he was sick of the weird looks and off hand comments by politicians. DC himself and his family never minded his dressing but never actually found out he did it.

In 1987 his parents had passed due to old age and Yorkie sort of took him under his wing. Taught him how to fight properly instead of repeatedly throwing punches without any flow. Gave him lessons on telling folks to fuck off. 

N.Y was like Bllis's hero. 

And he even helped him when he woke up some nights crying because of the nightmares of those kids hurting him.

So yeah. N.Y's a pretty good dad-

He is one of the only people he will allow physical contact with. And is also the first person (after his biological parents that is) that learned he liked cross-dressing. He never really cared and was like, "Ok? What- ya want me to spend money buying you a dress or some shit? If so you best fucking pay me back." Which later they did go shopping for dresses and skirts. But N.Y admitted to lying about him having to pay him back-

When he finally got into the whole football thing not too long after. NFL was extremely against any of that shit. So now he's back to hiding all of it.

NFL makes very transphobic comments and was hated by pretty much every team. Especially Bills. He wasn't trans but the idea of hating anyone without a better reason of "Oh they can't just change who they are" pisses him off. Like- He had a solid reason for hating Steelers. But that's classified- /j

Bills still buys and wears feminine clothing to this day. He also has started getting wigs too to wear and N.Y helps him pick them out sometimes. He also has some earrings N.Y got him as a X-Mas gift and it's his prized possessions.

Bai bai folks-