Chapter 7 (Edited)

With the wind blowing wildly outside of the Pokemon center we see Ash sitting on the bench waiting and thinking about his upcoming Gym Battle. Him soon fighting the Grass Gym Leader named Mossi with her notorious Serperior. Rumors say that they are the gatekeeper of new trainers.

While thinking he then heard a bell ringing signaling that Ash's Pokemon was ready and fully healed for his Gym Battle. Picking up his Pokeballs he releases his two companions out of their Pokeballs. As they now venture into the Grass Type Gym, which is very so conveniently located in the middle of the forest. 

Ash and his Pokemon headed into the woods, and they were greeted by the clamming wind that hits their faces. With beautiful trees and plants surrounding them with the sweet smell of flowers and the peaceful calls of wild Pokemon. Ash could now see why the Gym Leader would have her Gym nearby, the place was just breathtaking. After a little venturing, he found the gym leader.

Mossi was a woman with beautiful dark brown hair with a white Rose flower on the left side of her ears, she wore a dark green and black sakura with light green as the ribbon that holds the clothing together. As Ash approached the Gym Leader it seems that she is aware of him and calls him out. "Why hello there challenger..." said Mossy with a gentle and calming voice. 

"How did you know I was a challenger of your Gym miss..." said Ash with confusion on how the Gym Leader knew. "Well I was trained to learn a technique to help both Pokemon and people every Gym Leader has one unique trait," said Mossi with a smile. 

"Well, that was interesting why did Professor Seri not tell me that," said Ash confused about why his mentor would not remember important information like that. 

"Maybe she was keeping it as a surprise..." said Mossi trying to make sense to the young boy. "High livelihood, but could we begin our battle," asked Ash. 

"Very well, this would be a two vs two Pokemon battle if one of the opponent's Pokemon is unable to continue the one with the remaining Pokemon is the winner got it," said Mossi with a smile. "I understand," said Ash preparing in the battle square.

 "Very well but first let's make it safe for our surroundings..." said Mossi confusing Ash and his Pokemon a bit, but that confusion was only for a few seconds. As Mossi's hands grew a bright green aura made the trees around the battlefield start growing more branches creating a battlefield. Where everywhere but the top was covered with branches blocking the trees and other wildlife from the danger of a battle. 

"Wow that was incredible," said Ash with awe at Mossi's aura. "Well, I think it would be best if you thanked the sprites of the forest with these powers. But for now, shall we begin our gym battle," said Mossi with a challenging tone. 

Ash nodded and looked around his surroundings as Mossi released her first Pokemon a Leafeon. Ash then looked at his Pokemon with Riolu raising his paws with excitement wanting to fight the battle. "Very well, Riolu may our bonds outshine them," said Ash as Riolu jumps onto the battlefield. 

(Grass Type Gym Battle [Gym Leader, Mossi] )

"Begin!, Leafeon use Leaf Storm," 

"Riolu dodge it by using Vacuum Wave on the ground,"

As Leafeon sends a barrage of leaves at Riolu, Riolu uses Vacuum Wave on the ground creating a force wave that pushed him up dodging the leaf barrage.

"Riolu now use Cross Chop." 

"Dodge it Leafeon."

As Riolu got up close to Leafeon the Grass-type Eeveelution it then jumped back dodging Riolu's move.