Chapter 8 (Edited)

Ash was now traveling to the next town for his second Gym battle with the Fire Type Gym Leader with his Ace being his Incineroar. He was currently training with his Pokemon with him, Meltan and Riolu practicing their speed. As their current strategy was to catch their opponents off guard

During their training, they were not aware of them being watched by a Pokemon. "Come on Meltan you are very close," said Ash encouraging Pokemon. Meltan reaches its designated area and is then greeted by the beautiful scenery of the second landscape of the Capri Region, the Hime Volcanoes. Many Fire types call this place its home ranging from Charmander to if you are really lucky, the legendaries and mythical.

Ash and his Pokemon enjoy the scenery until they are then interrupted by a boy. Upon looking closer he then noticed who the boy was, he was one of the other trainers coming from Z Town. He was the boy with the Litten or Torracat in this case. "Hey Ash, it seems that you have also defeated the first Gym Leader Mossi," said the boy trying to start a conversation. 

"Yeah, I have and I'm guessing you have as well," said Ash  "Well of course I'm the legendary Dean," said Dean, making Ash very uncomfortable with how he talks about himself. "Dean you son of a..." said a girl who runs up to Dean and whacks him on the head with a piece of wood shocking Ash and the Pokemon. 

As the wood made contact with Dean's head Ash then wished he had no ears as Dean created a scream so loud. That almost made everyone deaf. "What the hell was that for Avi!" shouted Dean who now had a red bump on his head. "For leaving me in the woods and having to carry your camping gear," Avi responded with a fierce tone. 

As Ash was watching the entire situation he then noticed the Snivy on the girl's shoulder Ash now know that she was the other trainer from Z Town. After a while, Dean then got up and glared at Avi, and proceeded to continue to talk with Ash.

"Well sorry for the scene I'm Dean and the demon girl is Avi," said Dean who was not aware of the looming death that was Avi being right above him. Just as Avi was about to beat the hell out of Dean, Ash intercepted it having enough of this drama. 

"Can you both calm down and talk I'm sick of this" said Ash with slight annoyance. Both Dean and Avi accepted but were now glaring at each other which made Ash sigh. When the both of them calmed down, Ash noticed a slightly dark sky. 

He immediately then started to set up camp. Both of the other trainers took note of this and started to set up themselves. After a good 15 minutes, a campsite was made with Ash being the first to finish as the two began to fight again. 

They were arguing about something stupid about deciding on whether or not a bowl of cereal is soup, Ash and his Pokemon went onto the areas near Hime Volcanoes and watched the wild Pokemon there spend their day and time. Jotting down notes to document the local pokemon habits.

When Ash wrote down the notes a Pokemon within this area was watching the trainer. "Well I hope those two should have silenced by now, it has been 20 minutes already..." he said starting to make his way back.

During his trip back Riolu started to act strangely. He was constantly turning around, checking their backs. Ash was confused by this behavior but thought that Riolu might have just seen some other Pokemon.  And he was right about that part because Riolu immediately fired off a Vaccum Wave to the left. This destroyed the rock revealing an Eevee, who was scared to its wits.

"Well that's interesting, but Riolu is there anything out of the ordinary?" Ash questioned looking at both Pokemon. Riolu nodded with a confident bark and pointed towards Eeve giving some gestures. Accepting this Ash got close to the Eevee who was now trying to stand with confidence.

 "Eevee!" the Pokemon shouted, "You want to come with me?" said Ash with confusion on why in the world would an Eevee just randomly want to join his team. However, he did not have the chance to answer with Eevee ran to his campsite and jumped into his tent. The next thing he heard was a 'ding' sound which he was too familiar with. 

"Well... this was an interesting way to catch a Pokemon," said Ash trying to recover from the weird encounter. Ash returned to his campsite he is then greeted by a loud scream and Avi being right in front of him. "Can I help you? And please personal space," said Ash confused about why she was in front of him. 

"Well, will this explain it," said Avi as she points to the Eevee who was now sleeping on the tree. "Ah yes, Eevee what about her?" asked Ash, " Do you not realize how rare an Eevee is in a normal circumstance, and having one here is unheard of," said Avi full of pride which confused Ash. Not fully understanding where she was going with this Ash simply just watched.

 "And it just sleeping there with no trainer I'm going to catch it," said Avi throwing a Pokeball at the little Eevee who then plucked a branch with its mouth and swung it. Hit the Pokeball right back at her and realizing this she dodged it. Dean unfortunately got caught in the blast. As the following event went by Ash then looked at Eevee and smiled knowing that now he had a new friend with him.

(A/N: Why hello fellow reader, the dead writer here with her nonexistent hands and I'm here to tell you that for the following days, her hands will continue to suffer having planned more chapters with the possibility of having 4 more chapters in the future. So wish I hope you enjoyed this chapter because my hands are actually starting to feel numb from all this typing see you next time.)