Chapter 39

After the events with Feza, we now see Ash, Serena, and Professor Seri staying at the restoration laboratory. 

As Maya and Kami were at the healing station with Feza's body being in there resting. While they were there Ash went to check on the restoration machine, with it had only 30 minutes left. After that Ash went to Serena and Professor Seri with them talking about something, with Serena heating up incredibly fast. "Is there any problem Serena?" asked Ash with a smile shocking Serena and making Professor Seri smirk. 

"Erm...well...I was just talking to Professor...Seri about...our...journey so far..." said Serena stuttering. "Well...sure, I think it's best to check on Maya," said Ash pointing to the healing facility. "Sure," said Serena saying goodbye to Professor Seri who smiled and waved.

As Ash and Serena entered the facility, they found Maya sleeping with her holding onto Feza's arm and Kami being not being in the area. When they entered they found a note on the table next to Feza's bed with it stating.

(The note)

 "Hi, this is a note from Kami and this would be noticed. With me reading Maya's mind she wants to stay with Feza for the time being wanting to help Feza with his recovery time. So if you want to leave for the rest of your journey it would be okay. The good thing is if you want to reunite with Maya again Feza is still the Capri Champion and knowing that you would be challenging the League it would be no problem," 

The note states making Ash and Serena shocked but had a sad smile knowing that it was a logical response. Right after Serena covered Maya with a blanket and Ash left a Mega Stone in her hand. 

Right after they left a faint beeping sound is heard alerting them making them run it the lab. To see a massive, gooey Hisuian Goodra with a confused tired face. Immediately Professor Seri was screaming inside finally able to complete her theory of past civilization in the Pokemon world.

 "Yes, Yes, YES!!!" screamed Professor Seri in joy not noticing that she scared the Shell Bunker Pokemon making a weird image of Goodra trying to hide behind Ash. Making everyone sweatdrop at the Pokemon action. Right after Ash petted the Pokemon which was first hesitant but later enjoyed. 

Right after that incident, Ash got to know the Pokemon with him guiding the Pokemon throughout what has changed and earned the Shell Bunker Pokemon's trust and allowed to catch it making Professor Seri happy and disappointed. 

But with Ash being able to give Professor Seri information on the Hisuian Pokemon made her happy. Right after that event, Ash and Serena then waved goodbye to Maya and Professor Seri.

(A/N: This is a short chapter clearing up some things for the Elite Four challenges and my friend Panyrtf going insane with my previous chapters...crap.)