Chapter 44

"Well, this is it huh?" said Ash looking at the door before him. "Yeah, your journey and experience of Capri would now all be placed in this stadium," said Serena.  "Yeah... it's crazy to think about that so let's hit it," said Ash pushing open the door to see a completely dark room similar to the Warp Zone with only some dim lights in the room. Ash then steps onto the platform to see a figure standing there with a cloak colored in grey, eyes the color of pure black, and one sincere smile facing him. 

"It seems that you are the first to meet me in this room," said Feza with a smile. "And due to unfortunate circumstances, you and I do not have many good meetings," said Feza holding a Pokeball. "But I know your true intentions to be here," said Feza as the stadium lit up with people whispering around with them finally able to see the champion. 

"So what are you waiting for," said Feza as his Pokemon Mimikyu went out. Ash narrowed his eyes looking at Feza as the crowd started to cheer creating the atmosphere tenser. He then released his first Pokemon Goodra, who caught the eye of the champion. "Let's have one for the crowd shall we," said Feza smiling at Ash.

(Battle Challenge...Feza the Capri Champion)

As the referee signaled the battle Feza immediately called for a Swords Dance as Ash called for an Ice Beam. As Ice Beam headed towards Mimikyu who pulled off the Swords Dance and dodged the projectile making Ash nervous looking at Mimikyu's abnormal speed. 

Right after Feza called for a Trick Room making Ash more nervous as he immediately called for a Play Rough which led Ash to counter with Iron Head. Making Goodra knock away Mimikyu's Disguise as it went in with a Play Rough dealing massive damage. Right after Feza returned Mimikyu made Ash stand by waiting for the next Pokemon.

 Feza then let out a Slowking making Ash call for Ice Beam making Feza respond with a Scald canceling the two moves. 

Right after Slowking appeared behind Goodra landing a Psyshock making Goodra respond with an Iron Head knocking Slowking back making Feza call for a Fire Blast making Ash respond with a Flamethrower hoping to cancel out the move. But to his dismay, the Fire Blast went past the Flamethrower and hits Goodra dealing massive damage and knocking it out.

"Goodra is unable to battle, may the challenger bring out his next Pokemon," said the referee making Ash let out a breath as he brought his next Pokemon being Gallade making 

Feza narrow his eyes as the Trick Room was slowly weakening as he called for a Scale making Gallade respond with Psycho Cut making the move cancel as it hit Slowking as the Trick Room ran out. Making Ash smile as he called for a Close Combat made Slowking faint receiving too much damage. 

As the referee made the cal, Feza then smiled returning Slowking and releasing his next Pokemon being Froslass. Immediately Ash called for a Swords Dance unaware of Feza's plan with Froslass. 

As Gallade used the Swords Dance Froslass then used Spikes making Ash worried as he called for a Zen Headbutt dealing massive damage but Froslass returned with a Taunt making Ash nervous as he now knew about Froslass's purpose. 

Ash then called for a Psycho Cut dealing damage to Froslass who was about to faint. Immediately Ash's mind clicked and called for a Knock Off but it was too late as Feza called for a Destiny Bond resulting in both Pokemon fainting. 

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle, may both bring out their next Pokemon," said the referee as Feza smiled and pulled out his Pokemon which was a Rotom. Ash seeing this then called for his next Pokemon Aggron which took damage from the Spikes.

 Immediately Feza called for a Will-O-Wisp making Ash call for a Stealth Rock making Aggron receive burn damage but setting up a dangerous field for Feza. Right after Feza called for a weird move making everyone watching confused as Rotom switched from Rotom to Rotom-Wash making Ash worried.