Chapter 29

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" said Maya with Serena and Ash following her as they were heading towards the Pokemon Daycare in the town next to the twisted forest. The town name is Ment Town with the area flourishing with Pokemon from regular Bidoof to the rare Dragonite. 

Least to say Maya was strangely energetic and hyped making Ash and Serena feel normal and not worried about the usual behavior from when they first met her. 

"Maya seems to be happier and happier as the day goes by, and I think that's great that she is experiencing a great childhood now," said Ash smiling as Maya goes around the little town looking at the Pokemon. 

"Yeah, and Zorua seems to enjoy it too," said Serena as the Tricky Fox Pokemon went around pranking people and other Pokemon. During all this Maya then returns to Ash and Serena who were looking at the surroundings looking for the Pokemon Daycare.

 "So you are the ones that helped brother Garl huh?" said a figure standing in front of Ash and Serena who literally stopped moving seeing the imposing person that was standing in front of them. Maya however did the opposite and went and greeted the person who then looked at Maya and smiled. 

"Well aren't you cute," said the person holding and pinching Maya's cheeks who tried to get away as much as possible. "Can you introduce yourself?" asked Serena wanting to know the awkward situation. 

"AH! Yes my name is Shensi, or my town name is Brawl Girl" said Shensi who had totally black hair and bright blue eyes and had a heartful laugh making the area have positive energy as everyone who was doing something had more power and speed. 

'It seems that she has an aura that makes everyone feel powerful and strong' thought Ash, as he was about to write in his Pokedex until a familiar voice made him stop his action. "Ah, Ash you are here as well?" said an energetic Delia running towards the group making Ash smile at his mother's actions. 

"Yes mom I'm here," said Ash as Delia rubbed his head making Serena nervous seeing Delia as she did not want Delia to see her crush on Ash. She thought of that until "Ah Serena you are here as well." said Delia having warming and welcoming smile making Serena calm down a bit. 

During all this Maya was being hugged by Shensi, who was having a great time hugging her having more positive energy originate from her. Ash then talked with Shensi and Maya leaving Serena and Delia for a while which made Delia smirk leaving a note in Serena's ear. 

"I know about your little crush on my Ashy" whispered Delia making Serena into the color of cinnabar. 

After that, we find them at the Pokemon Daycare with Serena and Maya taking care of the Pokemon by playing with them. 

While Ash and Delia were catching up on what had happened with the exception of Ash talking about Vapri and Feza's soul in the Warp Zone. Ash then looked at the daycare and found a Pokemon picking out its head which made Ash curious he tried to approach it but it hid back into the bush it was concealing itself. 

Ash then moved the bush aside slowly to only see Serena's Ralts hiding making him sweatdrop. "Ah...Serena your Ralts is hiding again..." said Ash noticing that Serena was searching for something. "Oh thanks, Ash," said Serena going towards him and picking up the Ralts and petting them making them blush out of embarrassment. 

After that Serena said thanks and went to play with Maya and the rest of the Pokemon leaving Ash to have a little sigh making Lucario come out of its Pokeball making Ash at first surprised. "What is it Lucario..." said Ash not noticing Lucario's serious face as it was about to give scary news to him. 

'Ash I think it's best for you to know after entering the Warp Zone, that you have been feeling a strong about of stress. Making you create some grey energy in your aura.' said Lucario with telepathy making Ash shocked. 

'Are you playing with me Lucario' said Ash with telepathy not wanting to alert the rest of the group who were having a great time playing with the baby Pokemon in the daycare.

'I would not joke about something like this Ash,' said Lucario through telepathy making Ash more worried which showed on his face making everyone there worried seeing the boy stressed out mostly Delia seeing her son like that. 

"Hey Ash what are you thinking about," said Serena not wanting to tick off the boy by asking a direct question. "Oh it's nothing, it's just about the Gym Challenges," lied Ash with a fake smile which everyone picked up with the feeling of sadness surrounding him. 

"Don't like to me little Ashy," said Delia hugging him he had a single teardrop fall down finally exposing his emotions. Like most children, he was feeling overwhelmed with not only the fate of the Capri Region but being the main key to saving Maya's brother Feza is also a sore topic he has been thinking about over and over again. 

"I'm only 10 years old what power do I have on the world..." cried Ash as all his Pokemon came out to comfort him until Shensi came and shook Ash making everyone at first angry at her for doing that until she started to speak. 

"I might not know a lot about you Ash, but do know for a fact you are a phenomenal trainer for beat the rest of the previous Gym challenges on your first try. 

Ask that to any trainer of the Capri Region if they have done that and watch them be shocked at your achievements," said Shensi with a powerful smile making Ash stop crying and have a flashback at what he did over his journey in the Capri Region.

(Timeskip)

We now see Ash and the crew waving Delia goodbye as she needs to head back to Z town for her newly opened restaurant. After that as Ash and the crew were about to leave they see Shensi in front of them with a big grin. 

"I don't think it would be best to challenge me now, but I think it would be best to see me tomorrow at the restaurant there for your 12 challenge," said Shensi leaving to lift a huge barrel and help out the residents there. 

Leaving Ash, Serena, and Maya to register in a Pokemon Center to rest out for the next day where Ash suspects that Shensi is the Fighting-type Gym Leader.