Chapter 18

It was a new day and we see Ash and Serena talking a break in the forest with Ash practicing with Aron and Serena grooming Ash's and her own Pokemon. 

The wind is surprisingly calm as they were at the top of a mountain filled with snow. As Ash was training with Aaron a sudden strong cold gust of wind was around everyone, while this was happening Serena was feeling very scared and cold, she then grabbed Ash's hand catching him off guard making him fall with the sudden grab making them fall on the ground. 

As Ash opened his eyes he sees him laying on the ground with Serena laying on top of him making him and Serena blush as she has also now have seen the situation they were in. As this happened Ash's Pokemon and Serena's Fennekin started to smirk looking at their trainer. As Ash and Serena got up facing a different place opposite of each other.

 A small snicking then was heard and everyone turned to see a different face. A little girl with white hair, grey eyes, with a white dress snickering at the group with what seems to be a Zorua. "Hey that was not nice," said Serena addressing the little girl who was now tilting her head which is copied by Zorua. 

"Huh?" said the girl who was now approaching Ash and Serena with a cold surround around her. While Serena and Ash were shivering, Fennekin then jumped on the two warmings them up with its body heat. 

As the girl reached them with a bit of space separating them. The little girl was about to touch the two until she stopped mid-way looking at something as she had fear in her eyes. As she was going through this, Ash felt as if this had happened before and snapped her out of it with aura from him and Lucario. 

The little girl was now panting and hyperventilating heavily with Serena, Ash, and Zorua trying to comfort her as she cried. 

After a good 2 minutes of calming down, they were now sitting near the campfire as the weather was now very harsh with strong wind and snow falling. "So who are you?" asked Ash as the girl was now petting Zorua and Aron. 

"I'm used to not having a name but I'm referred to as Maya," said Maya petting both Pokemon. "Don't you have any family members?" asked Serena curious about why is there a little girl in the wilderness but it would be the wrong question to ask. 

Maya's and Zorua's faces suddenly turn dark making Serena and Ash uncomfortable as the atmosphere has changed drastically.

 "Well I don't know about my birth family but the guardian that used to take care of me was very kind and helped me to make friends with Zorua but other than that I'm right now surviving with Zorua around the mountain and forest," said Maya with a bit of tear starting to form. 

As Maya was showing signs of crying Ash and Serena hugged the little girl comforting her. As they did this Ash and Serena noticed what they were doing and started to feel embarrassed as they were thinking one thing.

'I better hope that Maya does not think that we are dating' 

After comforting Maya again, Ash then started to set up the tents as Serena was playing with Maya. 

After the tent was set up Ash got ready for bed and informed Serena Maya about it. 

As they went into the tent with Ash being on his own and Serena and Maya sharing, as they prepared for sleep Ash immediately doze off but Serena was having problems as she just got a nightmare and waking Maya up accidentally. 

Serena was now breathing heavily and couldn't go back to sleep. So Maya and Serena decided to go into Ash's tent and slept there for the night. Not aware of the crazy adventure of the future.

(A/N: This is a special chapter as Valentines' day was near and I thought of something special. So why not a character that could create Amourshipping moments. And this is what the chapter idea was, but don't worry Maya will be a very important character for future chapters and the lore for the Capri Region.)