Chapter 32

It was an eventful day today with Serena's Fennekin evolving from some training from Serena. And Maya learned about using her aura with it able to change her appearance like Zorua but with heavy limitations like being unable to change into anything bigger than her so at the moment of time she is only able to change to a different gender herself. 

And Ash, well... training hard with his attention heavily on Ralts as she fainted from the previous Gym Battle. Making Ash provide intense training using the surrounding near them as they were many different items from tree leaves to water from a lake floating in the air as if it was in stasis.

 Having all of this caught the attention of a person who was having a jog around the Stasis Forest. During all this, the person then decided to satisfy herself by using some magic. 

The first is Maya making her trip on a piece of elevated rock making her fall and fall on her face making Asha and Serena concerned as they headed towards her making the person smirk as it used a bit of magic on Serena making her trip and landing on Ash making them nearly kiss creating an embarrassing situation. 

At this point, the person could not handle its laughter anymore and started to laugh hysterically which made it fall down alerting the trio who was now looking down on the person who has now seen the situation she got herself in. 

"Ah sh..." said the lady as it was interrupted by another scream not far away. But made the trio stop as they were running towards the scream to see the situation making the lady smirk as she disappeared with a flash of pink energy. 

The trio was now at the location to see the situation with a recognizable traveling group running to hide behind them as an angry Shiinotic was rushing towards them to only be stopped by the lady from before who appeared in front of the Shiinotic who was now calmed down from the lady's aura. 

After it calmed down the Shiinotic returned where it came from, the lady was now faced with everyone looking at her. 

(After some calming down)

"Well, could you tell us why would you annoy us?" asked Ash and Serena with Maya being cooed by Avi and Zoe while Dean was tied to a tree as he tried to catch a Pokemon which lead to it getting annoyed and chasing the trio. 

"Well I was bored and it was not really harmful okay..." said the lady which soon revealed herself to be Doku Zaya the younger sibling of the Zaya sisters. The lady had pale black hair with a base purple and pink shade of eyes and a unique symbol on her arm similar to a purple eye symbolizing psychic. 

After the questions, everyone then followed Doku to the Gym which midway Dean was knocked by Ash for trying to hit on Serena which made Doku smirk. 

"Well we have arrived," said Doku as she revealed the gym which seems to be a small house that seems to be out of place as the Pokemon center there was bigger than normal. But they digressed and entered to see another lady with black hair with a tint of white mixed in and dominantly pink eye color with a tint of purple being the opposite of Doku. 

"Who are these people Doku..." said the lady which Doku introduced as Lily Zaya. "Well these are challengers of the gym Lily," answered Doku which made Dean's group shocked but Ash's group was calm as they now knew about her psychic abilities. 

"Very well who of the two would be the first to challenge us..." asked Lily knowing about the true trainers participating in the 23 challenges. 

"Well, it would be..." said Dean to only be cut by Doku pointing at Ash and convincing her sister to fight Ash first which Lily agrees making Dean draw circles at the corner. 

"Very well then let's get the area started," said Lily standing up and snapping her fingers changing the small house into a huge wide battlefield with it filled with hexagon shapes covering the battlefield filled with Fairy and Psychic energy.