Bloopers... and behind the scenes

Note: This is a chapter that got forgotten and scrapped and was in draft for a long time but here it is. And writing down the scrap ideas and jokes made me realize that we really have to start trying.

(Main reasons behind the 23 chapters)

Panyrtf (Editor): What is it this time...

JC (Writer): We have some ideas for a Pokemon story.

Panyrtf: Again... I thought you were finished after you wrote one on Pokemon Au with Ash's crew going to school.

JC: Erm...

Panyrtf: I'm not going to ask but seeing your profile this is new

Mik (Second Writer): OUR PROFILE...

Panyrtf: Right... however it doesn't matter what is the idea...

Mik: Ideas...

Panyrtf: Wait... there are multiple ones...

JC: Would you flip your table if I said yes?

Panyrtf: YES!!!

JC: Okay good, because we have 5 options, the first is a betrayal story. Overdone but it's good if done right. The second is a realistic story where it is more violent and rare but great to read. The third is more weird and uncommon with a gender bender or cross-dressing story. The fourth is us creating our own region. And the last Pokemon school.

Panyrtf: *takes deep breath* What...

Mik: I think we write the third one.

Yovi (Planner): No, it would be very hard to create a checklist around it.

JC: How about the last one I did not finish my old story.

Panyrtf: Simply no, it was disastrous. 

Yovi: How about the fourth one, it is a rare story concept to find in the Pokemon fandom and it is very flexible.

Mik and JC: Fine...

Panyrtf: What have you done Yovi, you might have created a more simple job for yourself but I would suffer from the flexibility.

Panyrtf then forgets this interaction for a few months until he got a message on Discord with JC asking for help.

JC: Yeah you could see that 23 challenges could have not existed for the better or worst but skipping that let's hit the blooper's reel!!!!

(Chapter One)

As Ash covered Meltan from the Radicate he then heard a voice. 

"Gengar use Protect then Falcon Punch that fat rat"

He then turned to see a smiling White Gengar blocking the Radicate and then punched the living daylight out of the Rocket Grunt making Meltan and Ash sweatdrop at the sight of Gengar's face.