Chapter 40

(Maya POV)

(First Day)

It was just the first day that Ash and Serena left the facility, and it was quite an empty feeling with Professor Seri only coming to check on Feza sometimes to see if the machinery was working. 

I could train my Pokemon but seeing what had happened during the event I don't think it would be best right now. For now, I accompany brother F for the time being with him so far only breathing very slowly which in my eyes is a great step from the previous time of we needed a machine to insert oxygen. 

However, one thing I did notice was Feza's Pokemon seems to now have a confused state after I let them out with Mimikyu being the most confused. 

Having Mimikyu look at Feza's state drove it insane with it using Shadow Claw to try and find who hurt him. It was a sweet gesture but knowing that Mimikyu hurt us before made me a bit scared on the inside. 

It was another night now, my brother now has a better state according to Professor Seri. And that made me happy but seeing my brother physically I don't think much has changed, he still has that gapping sharp hole in his heart. 

And every time I see it, I think back to the first time he was taken away from me. And every time I think about it, I feel weak and guilty but after some recurrence from Professor Seri saying that the past was passed, there is nothing that we could do now made me feel better but there was still a little guilt in me.

(Second Day)

Other than that I have placed the Mega Stone given by Ash in my hair which big sister Seri cut the other day. After some days with the professor, I had actually started to call her big sister, mostly because calling her professor felt awkward. 

However, on the update on my brother, there was a huge improvement with him now being able to open his eyes making him cry that he could see me which also made me cry. 

But there was a drawback he is temporarily unable to move his legs and abilities making him sigh but smiled saying that he was already making amazing progress in recovering. 

For now, he does not need to use any equipment to make his stable, and now he just needs to rest to replenish his energy and motor functions.

It was now nighttime, and I'm tell my brother about my journey with Ash and Serena making him have his warm smile made me happy. 

But after a while big sister Seri came in and told me to leave for the night as my brother needed a lot of rest for the night. While I left and lay in my temporary sleeping place I thought about what would happen with Ash and brother challenging each other. And who would I root for but Zorua told me to not worry about it,  I calmed down. 

(Third day)

It was now the best day as big brother was making a huge recovery with his now able to stand upright up making me happy and excited with me hugging him and making him tilt a little bit. When I asked him why he tilted he answered with something horrifying. 

He stated while he was recovering extremely quickly his still very weak with his HP being only 5 and unable to use his abilities for the time being. While he said that I was very worried because one trip on a rock could very easily end his life. 

But after some reassuring me that he is constantly regenerating his HP to normal made me calm down with his saying that every minute would have one point of health and would cap until it is normal. 

But other than that he is okay, and he would be returning to the Capri League with his saying that he would regenerate and prepare for his battle with Ash. 

Right after that brother and I gave goodbye to Professor Seri who would be transporting the fossil Pokemon back to her research lab. After we left Feza immediately smiled and gave me an item that seems to be a book full of weird symbols. 

With his saying, "Learning our old family abilities."

The 23 challengesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें