Chapter 26

"You said it would be short Raza," said Kami closing up the book with her hand closing into a fist as she used her limited psychic abilities. "SORRY THAT THE TIME IN THE WARP ZONE IS SLOWER THAN OUR REALITY KAMI," said Raza the machine who then started to calculate showing that the reality they are in is 5 times faster than the one Feza's soul is in. 

"That's annoying as it would take some time for..." said Kami being interrupted, as she heard a warping sound and a thud to the ground as she now looks at Ash, Serena, and Maya on the ground. 

"Ah you all are back, so how was it?" asked Kami with a smirk, as Ash and Serena had a surprised look but Maya had a half sad and happy expression which Kami empathize with. 

"Well I think my job here is done, I'm going to take a break," said Kami ready to leave until Ash stopped her. "Wait!" screamed Ash then said, "We need to talk about this...". But as he looked again Kami was already gone making Ash sigh and breathed in resting his heart and soul on what had happened these few days. 

"I think we should go to the Pokemon Center to rest up for the day because we are literally exhausted," said Serena taking out her Pokedex to see the time being straight in the morning making her groan as this would ruin her routine. 

Ash saw this and smiled and said that today they should take a day off and travel the next making Serena happy as she was actually feeling pure exhaustion at this point. 

With this Ash and the gang went to the center and rested, with Serena and Maya going straight to sleep in the Pokemon center and Ash testing out his Aura again to see if they were any errors hoping that the Warp Zone did not affect. 

While most things went smoothly Lucario did notice a sense of grey in his aura showing amounts of stress which he keep in his memory and waited for the perfect time to tell him not wanting to stress him out more as they went to sleep. 

(The next day)

It was quite eventful with Sewaddle evolving into a Swadloon making Maya proud as she was happy that she evolved. During this, the traveling group was finally at their destination as they were interrupted by many old trainers challenging Ash and Serena which promptly caused Fennekin to evolve. 

During this Ash decides to get what Pokemon for his late team member, but he did not have a chance as he was now cooking in a new environment with psychic energy making him focused to use Aura to protect the group from mind control. 

After eating the group continued to travel not noticing the two blue-headed Pokemon following them with one pulling the other on the hand.

(A/N: Short Chapter this is also a refresher to continue for the 23 challenges Gym battles which would really start being difficult as they are the final 8 and the Elite Four being something else but for Feza and Warp Worm there would be some difficulties writing them together but other than that I hope you all are having a great day)