Chapter 37

"Well, this seems to be the facility right?" asked Maya as Serena and Ash looked at their Pokedex. "Yes, it seems to be it," said Serena eyeing the structure which seems to have an abandoned look with vines and moss growing on the walls and ground around it. 

"Well might as well right?" said Ash as he pushed open the door to be hit in the face by a tackle knocking Ash onto the ground making Serena and Maya worried. "Sorry!!!" said a female voice echoing through the halls. 

As Serena and Maya got Ash up they now saw two particular people standing in front of them. "Professor Seria and Kami?!?!?" screamed Ash and Kami except for Maya who was seeing the Pokemon that slammed into Ash, which seems to be Cranidos. 

"Well isn't it great to see you again Ash and Serena," said Professor Seri who hugged the two trainers. While Kami swiftly picked up the Cranidos, which were about to charge at Maya. "Great to you too Maya," said Kami, making Maya have a bit of a flashback. 

"Well did you get anything from your time at the fossil event?" asked Professor Seri who then took Cradinos from Kami due to the Pokemon constantly wanting to hurt the ex-bounty hunter much to her annoyance. 

"Actually I did," said Ash as he got out his fossil making the professor look at it extensively until her eyes opened widely. "Ash do you know how important this is right?" asked the professor who was shaking in excitement making Ash nervous as this is a rare occurrence for the professor. 

"Kind of?" said Ash who took back the fossil as Professor Seri quickly rush forward while telling them to follow her making everyone sweatdrop at her actions.

"Well let's go then," said Kami who reload her rifle making the crew nervous as they headed towards the lab. 

As they entered the lab they saw a huge difference as the outside was old and filled with vines and moss while the inside of the actual lab was clean and nice with an entirely different area which was filled with fossil Pokemon. But what really caught Ash's eyes was the restoration machine. 

"Well it seems that they have it too I guess," said Ash to only witness Kami entering the fossil Pokemon's habitat and trying and dodge with a rifle in hand as if it was normal training.  "Well that's interesting," said the crew to hear Professor Seri sigh. 

"Well, that explains why Cradinos hatred," said the professor as she typed on the restoration machine until it turned from red to green. "Well insert you fossil Ash," said the professor signaling the approval which Ash complied. 

After inserting the fossil into the machine a hologram displayed a number making the professor sigh. "Well, it seems that this one would take 3 hours. 

For now, I think that you enjoy your time here I guess," said Professor Seri. As she said that Maya then 'adios' ed the lab and entered the habitat. "I guess I'll discuss my journey with you Professor Seri and my findings," said Ash to only be pulled by an excited Professor Seri.

In the habitat, Kami then landed from a tall tree and pulled up the flag making all the fossil Pokemon stop as the flag signaled a warning. 

Kami then turned to the two mostly Maya however. "Well if you want to check them out you better be careful alright," advised Kami as she placed her rifle back onto her back. As Serena and Maya headed towards Shieldon which seems to be friendly with it wanting to play. 

As Serena and Maya played with the Pokemon Kami then headed towards them and walked past beside Maya and sat on a tree watching them not wanting anything bad to happen...yet.

"So you were to say that the Pokemon from all those years ago is the only Capri Legendary," said Professor Seri writing it down. "It said itself but I don't think it is right or wrong in this scenario," said Ash. 

As she wrote it down a presence was felt by Ash which promptly made him turn around to only see a dark figure standing in front of him smiling. "Well hello Ash," said the Feza making Ash nervous and having a headache remembering the real Feza's soul being trapped in the Warp Zone. 

"What's the matter, the young trainer are you not feeling well do you need to rest?" asked Feza making Ash more uncomfortable as his aura saw a bunch of black malice similar to the one that they encountered when they met Kami. 

"I think I'll take my leave, for now. I actually came here to see the habitat for the fossil Pokemon," said Feza. As he left Ash then breathed heavily making Professor Seri worried. 

"Ash are you alright..." asked Professor Seri to only see Ash running towards the habitat facility making her worried as she called out Gengar. "Hide in my shadow come out when it is needed," said Professor Seri as she followed suit.

(A/N: Haha cliffhanger of BRRRRRRRR)