Chapter 20

It was a normal day as Ash was cooking in the Pokemon center, Serena grooming the Pokemon, and Maya playing with them. 

The day was smooth and calming as Ash served the food everyone was enjoying, after the food Ash went to heal his Pokemon but a poster caught his interest. 

Ash immediately got a picture of it with his Pokedex and went back to the group after getting back his Pokemon from Nurse Joy. "Hey Ash can you teach about how you battle?" said an excited Maya who was eager in trying battling. 

"How about next time Maya I think today we might have something that got my attention," said Ash catching both Serena's and Maya's attention. "What is it Ash," said Serena interested in what he was talking about. 

'Well I saw that today there is an event in Vex Town celebrating the creation of Genesect the only Bug-type Legendary" said Ash. Right after that Serena lit up in excitement as she was preparing for the event.

But Maya was a bit confused and asked Ash was an event which made Ash a bit surprised but suppressed it he remembered that she lived in the forest. After the explanation Maya was now also excited as she wanted to see what it was. 

During this Ash and Maya were dragged out by Serena saying that they should get new clothes for the event. In the shop, Ash was looking at normal shirts with the bug-type symbol labeling on them for the event, while Serena and Maya were looking at beautiful kimonos made with Leavanny silk. 

But when Serena looked at the price she felt down and Ash just so happen to see this and made a plan. When Ash, Serena, and Maya were exiting the shop they went back to the Pokemon center to rest up and change for the festival. When they returned, Serena was teaching Maya how to take care of Pokemon and while they were doing that Ash made his plan fall into action.

It was just 10 minutes before the event and Serena and Maya just finished showering. Just as Serena got out what she was also made her heart stop. 

There it was the beautiful kimono she saw in the shop, while Serena was having a little shock Maya immediately went to put on the little kimono next to Serena's. As Maya tried to put it on Serena snapped out and put on the kimono on herself and Maya. 

And placed a hand on her heart knowing who did this. Ash was now standing at the Pokemon centers front door with Bladeon trying out new combos with Lucario. Ash then hears a shout of his name and turned and saw a running Maya hug him and then hold his hand. 

After that Ash saw something that actually made his heart pound, a beautiful Serena in a kimono with maple leaf patterns, standing in front of him holding her chest with a smile. While Ash saw this he smiled and complimented Serena who was blushing like a tomato and Ash screaming in his head trying to keep it cool. 

However, they were snapped out of it with Maya shaking them out of their states. After that interesting incident Ash, Serena, and mostly Maya enjoyed the event with Maya learning a lot about Bug Type Pokemon. 

During this Ash won a little tournament with the prizes being a shiny Sewaddle that he gave to Maya who was filled with joy having another friend and a Larvesta who he gave to Serena. After that, the group or moreover Maya wanted to see the fireworks, and Ash and Serena went to the mountain to see a clear view of the spectacular show after it was over as they were about to leave Ash saw something incredible. 

A Genesect watching the event below and left not before Ash took a picture of it and keeping it to himself making it his own memory. After the event, the group went to rest except Ash who was looking at the sky remembering the mysterious figure during his encounter with Vapri and the connection between Vapri's hate of Feza. But after a while, he let it go and went back to sleep knowing the next few Gym battles are going to be hard from the difficulty Hiko gave during his challenge.

(A/N: Hi author here and there are a few announcements regarding the 23 challenges. What if the region of Capri ends? I had many ideas thrown at me having epilogs and ending the series with a great ending. But I decided to best is there is no end. Let me explain as Capri ends Ash would go to the original regions and continue his journey as if like the Pokemon Anime but smarter and not with a billion fillers. But in summary, I think that this Series is going to be longer than I anticipated. Bye for now as I need to think fo the next Chapters, goodbye and hope you enjoyed it)