Chapter 33

"Hmmm?" moaned Ash as his vision returned back to see Serena gripping his left arm and crying and Maya sleeping on Ash's side of the bed. As he used his right hand to rub his eyes he saw an imprinting of aura blue on his wrist. 

As he slowly saw his surrounding he saw that he was in a Pokemon Center's recovery bed. Ash then took a deep breath to only see a figure from his vision from the previous Gym battle. 

'Well it seems that I was right about your limitation' said the figure with telepathy making Ash's head hurt a little. "I'm sorry about that..." said the figure who seems to be a slender and tall woman with pure blue eyes and a wrist similar to Ash. 

"Who are you..." asked Ash in a weak and tired voice as he was feeling deprived. "Well as expected you are certainly resistant but to answer your question I'm Ainsel the part of Aura you drew out during your battle with the Zaya sisters." said the figure. 

"Wait now that I think about this where am I?" said Ash now looking at the surrounding which seems to be almost pure white with a tint of blue. 

"Well, since I'm part of your spiritual aura, we are kind of in your soul and mind right now meaning right after you got up you went back to sleep," said Ainsel who shrugged making Ash sweatdrop at her actions. 

"But skipping all of this I'm here to tell you about who I am and why am here in your aura," said Ainsel becoming serious. 

"I use to be the original person using your family's aura however after I died and pasted it onto the family who had not used it at all it slowly weakened my powers to the bare minimum. 

Until it passed onto you which reignited my powers but I was still weak so I had to recover. And over the years I had seen you grow and learn with me also learning and understanding the future. And now we reach the point my powers had fully recovered and as I saw you were struggling I decided it was at the best time to shine but I overestimated the situation and underestimated my power as it was too much for you to control. 

But to be honest you were incredible being able to be in control for a short period of time and using it to the best of your ability. However, right after that, you fainted leading up to the time now." explained Ainsel making Ash feel a bit surprised having an ancient aura in his body something that could be rarer for Aura Guardians today. 

An ancient aura is the reflection of your ancestor and if they were not in the right situation and power they would be an ancient aura. "But other than that is there another goal in mind..." asked Ash out of curiosity. 

"Well...I need to be let free from the aura I created and I needed to at the very least help out one" said Ainsel with a sad tear falling down her face. "So you pushed yourself to help out one from the future before you fade away?" asked Ash out of curiosity as he wanted to ask this from the start but saw the increase in production in the aura in his soul making him worried about the timing. 

"Well in a sense of way, yes, but there is another reason..." said Ainsel who wiped her tear. "To complete a promise from a dear friend of the past," said Ainsel as she slowly faded away making worried and rushed forward to only hold the wrist band from Ainsel. 

Ash now wearing the wrist band around his arm as he saw the area slowly turn a brighter blue. Ash now wakes up to see a worried Serena and tired Maya looking at him. 

Ash seeing this then smiled and said he was feeling okay which made Serena less worried until Nurse Joy came in saying that Ash could leave but only after the medication. Making Serena and Maya smile knowing about Ash's condition after Nurse Joy made them leave Ash's room.

(After taking the medication)

Ash now looks at the wrist of his arm to see the wrist band covering his aura surrounding his wrist. Ash now could see the fully detailed band with a primarily white color that seems to correspond to the emotions and situation.

 With a beautifully decorated streamline wind-like pattern that seems to show aura usage with the neutral color being no usage, bright blue meaning normal usage, and red if he needs to rest to build back his aura. 

As Ash was thinking about the situation, a lot of build-up suspense was created within two worlds within his reality and a different dimension where a soul had built up enough energy for the event...

(A/N: Short Chapter but hey I'm working on the last two Gym Challenges so leave me alone...)