Chapter 22

"Please trainer, help me" screamed a boy holding on to Ash's hoodie. " I said one last time go to your parents, I have nothing to with this," said Ash pinching between his eyes. 

We see Ash, Serena, and Maya being in a school as they heard that the Gym Leader is here. "Please trainer I need it," cried the boy. At this point, Ash was so sick of it that he was about to just grab the child a give it back to the teacher but then thought of something interesting. 

"Okay since you want a Pokemon so early how about a test," said Ash with a small smile. "What test is it?" said the boy happy that Ash gave a different answer. 

"A Pokemon battle we each would have one Pokemon from the school and if you can beat me you can have a Pokemon," said Ash. "Great I could finally show you what I'm capable of!" screamed the boy jumping around making Ash, Serena, and Maya uncomfortable with how the child was acting. 

"Alright, alright, wait here I'm going to get the equipment," said Ash running into the facilities leaving the boy, Serena, and Maya alone. While they were alone a woman with black hair, brown eyes, and a book just so happens to walk past, and seeing Serena and Maya made her watch from a far distance. 

After a good 3 minutes, Ash comes back with two Pokeballs and lets the boy choose. "Alright let's get it started," said the excited child throwing the Pokeball revealing it to be Tailow. During this Ash released the other Pokeball revealing an Azurill making the boy jealous as he wanted it. 

"Alright if you win I will think about you having a Pokemon but if you lose go back to studying alright," said Ash which the boy ignored making his first move Wing Attack. While Tailow used the move Ash ordered Azurill to use Bubble Beam canceling the move. 

Right after that Ash ordered a Charm making Tailow attack lower. This seems to not affect the boy as he orders Tailow to use Ariel Ace. As Tailow flew straight at Azurill Ash waited for Tailow and then ordered a Bounce making Tailow miss and only be greeted by Azurill slamming into Tailow making it faint. "What? How did I lose!" said the boy feeling embarrassed. 

"That was because you were overconfident my boy," said an unknown voice making everyone turn to see a woman with black hair and brown eyes approaching them making Ash, Serena and Maya confused but the boy was having a breakdown. 

"Hello...Principle Seijo" said the boy feeling a lot of fear as what she would say with him wanting to fight Ash. "Oh please dear I told you to call me mother and not the principal I'm okay with that," said the woman hugging her child making his squirm. "Wait, that name Seijo..." said Ash trying to remember something. 

"Right you are the famous Principal Seijo both the boss of the famous school of Capri and the Gym Leader of the Normal Type Gym," said Ash making Seijo a little shocked but smiling and nodding her head. 

"And it seems that you are Professor Seri's assistant that she liked talking about," said Seijo making Ash uncomfortable as everyone there was looking at Ash with a shocked face. "But all of that aside I think you are here for a Gym Battle for the Normal Badge," said Seijo with a competitive smile. 

"Right," said Ash being ready for the battle. "Very well for this battle I will go with the special rule as I will be only using my Ace as I have heard from my other Gym Leaders you are someone that is incredibly hard to fight," said Seijo bringing up a Pokeball. Ash felt he should really stop being someone to be wary of. With him keeping fighting the Gym Leader's Aces only and not their normal team. 

But Ash felt it is better as he could really feel the Gym leader's power from their Aces. As he thought that, Seijo released her Ace being a Kangaskhan. As Kangaskhan came out Ash saw that it had a Mega Stone and he smiled releasing Lucario who was ready for the Mega Battle. 

(Normal-type Gym Battle[Gym Leader Seijo])

"Lucario use Aura Dance"

"Kangaskhan use Fake Out"

As Lucario tried to use Aura Dance it was quickly canceled as Kangaskhan clapped Lucario, canceling the move. Making Ash worried as it would be annoying to not have the stat boost. 

"Lucario use Power-Up Punch"

"Kangaskhan use Endure"

As Lucario got close to using the attack, Kangaskhan used Endure to block up the attack taking minimum damage.

"Lucario now use Aura Shpere"

"Kangaskhan use Sucker Punch," 

As Lucario charged up Aura Sphere, Kangaskhan came close first and punched Lucario first knocking him back. After that Lucario charged and fired Aura Sphere hitting Kangaskhan and dealing a lot of damage. As Seijo saw that she decided to have the show on the road. 

"Kangaskhan as the time and efforts that we share and the children we take care of, we shall experience Mega Evolution". 

 As the bright light came from Seijo's Keystone, Kangaskhan's child was covered in Mega energy and came out of the pouch ready to fight. As Ash saw that, he started to Mega Evolve Lucario. 

"Lucario as the challenges await us, we shall experience Mega Evolution to push forward"

As Lucario Mega Evolved, he has an edgier and more heartless look, ready to fight the awaited challenge. As both Mega Evolved Pokemon were ready they started down ready to have the battle.

"Mega Lucario use Extreme Pluse"

Mega Lucario disappeared with fast speed in a blink of an eye and hit Mega Kangaskhan with Extreme Speed and returned to Ash's side with a Dragon Pulse shooting at Mega Kangaskhan making a huge dust cloud.  As the dust cloud dispersed Ash saw that Mega Kangaskhan was still standing strong and ready making him worried about how strong Mega Kangaskhan was.

"Mega Kangaskhan use Shadow Claw"

"Mega Lucario use Close Combat"

As Mega Kangaskhan got close the mother got hit by Mega Lucario's Close Combat but Mega Kangaskhan's child went behind and attack Mega Lucario dealing some damage making Close Combat a little shorter as they went back to their trainer's side.

"Mega Kangaskhan use Seimic Toss"

"Mega Lucario take it and wait"

Seijo was confused on this order but did not go off course as Mega Kangaskhan executed the move it sent Mega Lucario high in the sky and was about to finish it by slamming Mega Lucario onto the ground until...

"Mega Lucario now use Aura Dance and Extreme Speed"

Mega Lucario then nodded as he used the stats boost from the Aura Dance and used the Bullet Punch to escape from Mega Kangaskhan's grip.

"Alright let's end it Mega Lucario use Extreme Combat"

Seijo did not even have a chance to have a command as Mega Lucario disappeared and appeared behind Mega Kangaskhan and used Close Combat dealing massive STAB damage to Mega Kangaskhan making a return to its original form as it faints from the damage.

(Battle End)

As the Gym Battle ended Ash got the Normal Badge and left for the Pokemon Centre with Serena and Maya following him. As they left Vapri looked from a tree and had a small frown, worried about the following events that could happen to the group.

(A/N: Alright so I'm here to give some clear notes as you can see from the writing style. Some of the earlier Gym Battles had this kind of writing style and dialog as it was created by the original writer and the other being my friend who is also writing these chapters. 

While this is all happening the name of our account has a few personal jokes with my Account name being Panyrtf, one of my friends' random online names that he uses. I added it in because he is the one giving the ideas, while in some terms he is the planner of the chapters with him giving scenarios that make it simple to write off. 

But most cases of him giving the topic is him not really thinking when he draws. Other than that, most of the chapters are written by my friend because she is more creative than I am.)