Chapter 11

It was a normal day today, Ash was training his Pokemon until his Pokedex rung making Ash jump in surprise until he saw who was calling him and he was a bit confused. 

"Why would Professor Seri want to call me for?" thought Ash as he picks up the Pokedex to answer the call. "Ash! Thank Arceus you picked up I need you for something," said Professor Seri in a panic. "Okay, can you calm down and explain it properly Professor Seri, I don't want misunderstandings." said trying to calm down Professor. 

"Alright, thanks Ash for calming my nerves but for now I got a request for you," said Professor Seri. "Okay I'm listening," said Ash as he focused intensely on the request from the professor. "I need you to investigate and write down anything interesting in the Ever Caves as there are abnormal events that are taking place there," said Professor Seri looking serious about the conversation. 

"Alright, I was already heading there for my 4th Gym Battle and it was past the Ever Caves so I could make a detour to investigate," said Ash. "Oh dear that is great news, and please be careful with the environment there alright Ash," said Professor Seri concerned for the boy. 

"Okay you got my word Professor I will call you after investigation," said Ash, as he said that  Professor Seri nodded and ended the call making Ash sigh and smile taking out the shiny marble from all those years ago remembering what he got that day. 

"Well, there is no time like today Lucario, Meltan, and Eevee, we are leaving for our new destination," said Ash as he returned everyone to their PokeBall due to them tired from the training.

(After a good 6 hours of traveling)
" Well here we are, the Ever Caves..." Ash said no one in particular as he stares into the darkness of the open and huge cave. As he was about to enter he sees something unusual a grey-like static particle appeared out of thin air making the boy confused at first.

But ignoring it thinking it was a lack of sleep from researching about Mythical Pokemon. But as he turned back, the grey particles disappeared into thin air making Ash think it was more sleep deprivation that was causing it and entered the Ever Caves.

(In the Ever Caves...)
The Ever Caves were a sight to behold as the beautiful geological structures that reside there are just spectacular. As Ash travels deeper into the Ever Caves he notices a certain loud explosion which triggered a memory from Ash remembering about the Victini like Pokemon.

Ash then starts to head towards the area and there was the Pokemon but this time it was different. Ash's eyes widen as the Pokemon was barely standing as if there was no energy left in it as he ran down to investigate, his aura picks up a dangerous signal telling him to move away from there Ash now understood the situation. 

The people there wore black attire with a big red R in the center with a confident smirk plastered on their faces. Ash now knew who he was dealing with, Team Rocket. Ash was now built with a lot of anger as he then went head in with no consideration.

"Oh look a little boy trying to be a hero, why don't you join us I think you would fit right in," said a Rocket Grunt which brought bad memories for Ash as he now reaches for his Pokemon but was held back as he notices the Victini like aura was draining out slowly. 

Ash was now faced with multiple choices and was struggling to think of a way with many thoughts think how to deal with the situation. However, in the time of the crisis, Ash decided on the best course of action. 

Ash then picks up the Victini like Pokemon and bolts out of the area with his aura boosting his speed and stamina making the grunts shout and chase after him. 

As he was running he made an aura link with the Victini-like Pokemon making sure that the Pokemon would live through the entire ordeal. As he was healing and running Lucario noticed his trainer's aura usage and offered his own to Ash to keep his stable.

As Ash approached the exit he then noticed Rocket Grunts blocking the exit. Ash then decided to do break through with force. With him calling his Pokemon out to try and break through the defenses.

 "Meltan, Eevee uses a move that could get through the defenses right now!" ordered Ash with his adrenaline being at its peak. As Meltan uses Flash Cannon to break the front of the defenses Eevee used Swift to clear out the rest making sure to create a straight line of sight.

 As the Rocket's defenses were down Ash then ran out of the cave panting deeply with sweat and adrenaline pumping through his entire body with his aura bow running low he then decided to the next best course of action of running into the woods to try and form the Team Rocket Grunts and try to replenish his energy.

By some miracle, Ash and Pokemon were now on a treetop resting on a branch as he finds a portion of food to replenish their energy. 

As they were doing that the Victini-like Pokemon was now staring at Ash making it remember painful memories as it holds back it's feeling about the person it used to be in the world. 

As the Victini-like Pokemon was doing that Lucario and Ash noticed its emotions but decide it was not the best time and decided to take a blind eye for now as the situation called for a more important action called resting.

( After a good 30 minutes)
" Are you feeling better now?" said Ash full of concern for all the Pokemon near him. As they nodded signaling they were fine Ash closes his eyes looking for suspicious activity near his location looking out for the Rocket Grunts and the dangerous Rocket Admits as they do not play fair and will take everything to an advantage as the Pokemon they used were not normal being that they were drugged. 

Ash opened his eyes he sighs in relief as they were now truly hidden from Team Rocket. As he did that he decided to call Professor Seri to signal the League. 

As he did that Professor Seri was concerned but was relieved when Ash said he was safe and was nowhere near the Team Rocket with Professor Seri signaling the Capri Elite Four and Champion to the Ever Caves. When the phone call ended Ash decides to address the elephant in the house. 

"Can you explain who are you?" said Ash directing his question to the Victini like Pokemon.

(A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger it is really late and I think I might die but this Chapter took a while due to me typing out the Chapter and Story on a phone with trash typing registration. But I prevailed and brought Chapter 11 with the huge possibility of many errors but I think I will see you for quite a while due to the computer problem other than that see you next time on Chapter 12 bye ...)