Chapter 16

It was an easy day for Ash and his Pokemon as they were now traveling the other side of the mountain for his Gym battle against Hagane the Steel Type Gym Leader. 

While traveling Ash and his Pokemon got a call from home, "Hello?" asked Ash not knowing who would call him. "Ash great to call you but it seems that you have done a number for your first two weeks of being a trainer," said Professor Seri who was the one who called the trainer. 

While Ash and Professor Sei were having a conversation a person was right behind Ash. "Yes and thank you professor I will look into it, goodbye for now, and please tell mom I'm okay," said Ash finishing the phone to only be tackled by a certain yellow fox. 

"Huh? A Fennekin and it seems that it is not a wild one" said Ash holding and petting the Fox Pokemon to only be tackled again by an old friend. "Ash! It's you!" said the old friend, while hugging the young trainer. 

As Ash got over by the surprise tackle from the person he now sees the person who did it. "Serena?" said Ash making sure it was the girl from the camp all those years ago. "Yes you remember," said Serena hugging the boy tightly but then stopped finally noticing what she was doing blushing in the process. 

" Well this is certainly a surprise," said Ash not noticing Serena's blush and all of his Pokemon's smirks. As Ash starts talking with Serena reminiscing about old times and catching up with each other over the years. 

"So what are you doing in Capri," asked Ash noticing the small tint of red on Serena's cheeks. "Erm... well I thought it would be... great to start my journey here in Capri and maybe find you..." said Serena answering Ash's question with the last part said very softly. 

"So you want to accompany me with my journey," said Ash boldly, and that was the part where Serena's face went completely red, I mean so red that if you put a picture of tomato next to Serena's face there would be no difference.

 After a bit of awkward silence, Ash then gets up from sitting and gives Serena a hand saying "Well from seeing your reaction and the call from Professor Seri previously I'm guessing that you want to come with me" asked Ash fully expecting a rejection. 

But instead of rejection and a loud no, he gets a teary smile and hugs from Serena saying yes.

(Meanwhile in a darkened area) 

Process corrupted... Back up code loading...Project v̵̧̹͈̓́̑̓͒̐̈̆̀͋̋͑̽͠ͅơ̶̫̗͙̲̲͚̥̝͆̎̏͌̎̓͠ḯ̷̡̨̫̔̀̋̚͘d̸̪́͛̿̂͐͒͐̕ is running... ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR. Auto fixing placed into effect... Failed... facilities are disabled please fix it... Sending signal... failed. Scanning objects in v̵̧̹͈̓́̑̓͒̐̈̆̀͋̋͑̽͠ͅơ̶̫̗͙̲̲͚̥̝͆̎̏͌̎̓͠ḯ̷̡̨̫̔̀̋̚͘d̸̪́͛̿̂͐͒͐̕ single object found. Object name unknown... 

(A/N: This is a short Chapter introducing Serena and a bit of lore in the Capri Region but after this most if not all would be Gym battles and a bit of lore in Capri explaining certain characters.)