Chapter 34

It was a chaotic day today as Ash and Serena were running towards a shelter with Maya riding on Ash's back. It was a thunderstorm today and it was not giving in as lightning strikes were high in this area with a higher composition of the metal, but shorter trees. 

As Ash and Serena were running, Maya was using Call of Nature an Aura move she learned by accident when trying to learn Pokemon moves from Swadloon. Back on track Ash, Serena, and Maya were now in a cave where they were hoping to wait out the storm but after a close check from Ash, it said the storm may last for days meaning it is bad news.

After the check, Ash's wrist band started to glow a light blue with his using Aura Vision to see what was in the cave and after some time his band went neutral as he informed the group about the journey ahead, and the route the cave they were in was perfectly towards their next destination. 

As they traveled down the cave they were greeted by the usual cave Pokemon but they did not seem to not want to battle making Ash feel awkward as he could feel the suspense of the environment as cracking thunder could be heard outside. 

After some traveling, they reached the end of the cave to only be greeted by a lightning strike making Ash use Aura Blade to deflect it sending it towards the ground creating a loud and unpleasant cracking sound which made the thunderstorm stop making everyone question what happened until a man in an engineering suit came out of the woods as he was in a concerning state. 

"Are you all alright?" asked the man bowing down in an apologetic position. Everyone was confused about who he was until Ash asked. "Well I would the main person went you think about over the top invention and testing, Galver the Electric Gym Leader," said Galver with a smile and sweat dripping down his face as he just ran towards the group. 

"Well I'm Ash, this is Serena and little Maya," said Ash introducing the group making Galver think for a bit until his mind clicked. "Ah it seems that you are the amazing trainer everyone was talking about," said Galver as he shook Ash's hand with amazing strength. 

"Well, should we get it started?" asked Galver, but was stopped by Ash who asked about the lighting storm. "Ah, yes...that would be me..." said Galver who was embarrassed. "Well, I have a device that I created that could create thunderstorms for my studies of the Crash Lands," said Galver showing his studies about specifics.

"Interesting..." said Ash looking into the information making Serena and Maya sweatdrop seeing the males talk about the research information. 

But after the chat, Galver invited them into his workshop showing his various invention from cute little robots that help collect metal parts to his biggest and most current project nicknamed Thunderbird, the machine responsible for creating the thunderstorms before. 

"Well, what do you think about my new project," said Galver showing a blueprint to a weapon he nicknamed the 'Eyelander'.  With the naming Ash very quickly asked about his origins and Galver laughed with joy and said Galar of the areas of the Crown Tundra conforming Ash's idea on the name. 

But after the little tour, they now reach a massive stadium with electrified stones from Thunderstone to the Stones from Chargestone Cave in Unova. 

But as they were standing there Galver then pressed a button letting the stadium light up as people start to pour into the stadium cheering on the person try believed in. 

Seeing this made Ash a bit uncomfortable as he was not comfortable with the energy that the stadium people were bringing. But after seeing that Serena and Maya were in a private area comforted him. 

As he prepared for his gym battle as he heard Galver's heartful laughter which seems to increase the crowd cheering making Ash compare Galver and Shensi.