02

:: Luke ::

"Hey guys I made some pancakes." Ashton called making me scurry to pause my game of COD and attempted to run but realized he much shorter Michael's legs were and ended up on the floor, clutching my crotch from accidentally doing the splits.

Down the hallway I heard a thud and looked up to see Michael -- myself -- laying in the floor as a tangle of limbs.

"Fucking noodle." He murmured standing up and rubbing his knee.

I slowly stood up still feeling the urge to cry from the pain, but ignored it because the idea of pancakes excited me. I hurried down the hall as my feet kept sliding across the newly cleaned flooring, of course Ashton had been going all mum-like lately and cleaning constantly.

"PANCAKES." I squealed throwing myself into a seat and looking towards Ashton expectantly.

From the corner of my eye I saw Michael -- well myself -- give me a concerned look.

"Luke, go easy please." He whispered looking down at the tabor

"Fuck off it's my body."

Ashton snickered.

"Actually it's not." He said passing me a plate of Nutella coated pancakes.

"Whatever, Michael you eat like a thousand pounds of food everyday." I smirked cutting a bite of my pancake, "I'm surprised I can lift your arm." I said dramatically holding up one arm with the other.

My stomach lurched as I bit my lip to hold back whatever was about to come up. I waited a moment until my stomach felt steady and raised the bit to my mouth. It took me moments to chew because it didn't seem to want to go down, but I was going to make it.

Don't eat too much, you wouldn't want to waste all this precious food.

"What the hell mate?" I muttered stuffing another bite into my mouth.

I'm serious Lucas.

"Fuck off." I practically screamed shoving almost the whole pancake down my throat just wanting Michael's "friend," to shut the hell up and let me eat in peace. Why can't he pester Michael when he's in his own body.

". . . Luke, run." Michael screeched as I furrowed my brows together and looked at him I'm confusion.

Until I felt it.

And ran.

But in all honestly I wasn't expecting it, and I wasn't expecting the bathroom to feel as if it were miles away.

I hurried across the room and raced into the bathroom not caring that Calum was showering six feet away and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet until I felt drained.

"Aw mate, really dude you've got to stop doing thi-- wait I forgot you're Luke now."

I groaned pressing my back to the edge of the bathtub and dropped my head in my hands. "I just wanted my fucking pancakes Cal, why can't this fatass hold a damn pancake down?"

"Um Luke, have you really looked at Michael's body?"

"Yeah, all I see are his thousand fat rolls when he bends down or his thirty chins when he tilts his head." I shook my head, "it's disgusting."

"Wow, just wow you're just --" he sighed reaching a hand out of the shower and pulling the towel down off the rack before stepping out with it around his waist.

"Just what Cal?"

"A fucking asshole, I'm starting to see why Michael hates you." He screeched throwing a hand in the air keeping the other clutched to his towel.

"I am not."

"Actually you are, and if you can't see it you're fucking blind as hell." He muttered walking out of the bathroom leaving me with a combination of steam and the stench of vomit.