10

:: Michael ::

I climbed into the car greeting Liz with the strongest smile I could muster, she smiled back leaning over the console to pull me into a hug. It felt nice to be in her warm embrace, definitely a major contrast to Calum's previous hateful glares.

"So Lukey, how does a date at Lamberts sound?" She asked giggling as I rapidly nodded, Lamberts is one of my favorite places to go and one of the few I actually eat at.

My favorite part of the restaurant is when they aim a super hot roll at somebody and hits them in the face or knocks them off their chair.

She smiled as she pulled out of the driveway and sped off towards the direction of the restaurant, though I didn't think to take precaution to buckle and ended up smacking my face against the dashboard. I laughed it off and turned up the radio instead and luckily there wasn't a commercial as a song instantly came on.

Sadly though it was at the end meaning either some crappy song meaning another song was about to start and the second I heard the first beat I wanted to sob.

She Looks So Perfect.

You've got to be kidding me.

Of all times this had to happen.

"LUCIFER OH MY GOD THATS YOU." Liz squealed turning the wheel quickly as we took a turn, I held onto the seat tightly willing myself to not vomit.

I saw Lamberts just down the street and mentally fist pumped, because I hated hearing the song after it was on the radio 24/7, I don't care if it was my own it got annoying after a while though occasionally it was okay.

We pulled to a stop and hurried out of the car -- me in happiness to escape the car and her in excitement -- "we have a lot to talk about young man." She glared playfully as I cracked a nervous smile.

The second we walked in we were greeted by the smell of freshly baked rolls and fried foods, luckily it wasn't too packed and we were instantly seated and the woman came to ask for our drinks.

I could tell by the way she was eyeing me -- Luke -- that she wanted in his pants, and if she weren't 30 and a woman I probably would've let her. Luke's mom giggled softly beside me as I shot up my eyebrow in amusement.

"Whats that about?"

She shook her head, "she's a girl."

"I always have girls tripping at my feet though?"

"But she's not your type, " she smiled then her eyes widened, "speaking of that how's your progress?"

What does that meannnnnn.

"Progress?" I questioned making her laugh once again.

"With that little crush of yours."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't act innocent last time we were out you talked about him nonstop." She mused.

"H-Him?"

"I know we're in public but you don't have to act straight around me Lukey."

WHAT THE HELL.

"I-I am straight." I murmured.

"No you're not Lucas, you came out when you were 14." She glared.

"O-oh, so who am I crushing on?" I smirked trying to act confident as if I knew what we were talking about.

"C'mon Luke quit playing."

"I uh, I forgot because I've seen way too many cute boys lately." I laughed scratching the back of my neck.

"You told me he was the only person who caught your attention?"

"O-oh yeah, of course."

"So how's it been, you told me you were going to ask him out last time we met up."

"I uh, chickened out."

"Luke for fucks same make a move already."

"On?" I asked still urging her to tell me who were talking about.

"You're eye candy, Jesus Luke do I have to tell you your own crushes name?" She squeaked.

I smiled sheepishly and she shook her head in amusement.

"Luke you've literally liked him since what, year 9?" My eyes widened but I nodded weakly, "it's Michael nitwit, you've been going on about him for years."

I may or may not have vomited on Liz's new shoes.