03

:: Luke ::

Calum made me angry, to an extent I knew I couldn't control, normally in times like this I would take it out on Michael. But if I did that now I would just be bruising my own face, making tear tracks down my own face. So I decided to take it out on the body I was in -- so technically I was still taking it out on Michael.

I stood up making sure to flush the toilet and spray half a can of air freshener and walked to Michael's room looking around for something I could ruin -- to cause pain on him.

My eyes landed upon a certain stuffed animal as I smirked slightly, of course if I completely ruined Daniel he would be upset.

So I pulled the little lion into my touch smiling at the soft fabric, sadly that was about to be ruined and scattered upon his flooring.

I held him up to my face examining his exterior, his fur was matted to him and his mane was wild and fluffy, he was adorable.

I decided to ruin his mane first finding a pair of large, sharp, scissors conveniently right by Michael's bed I begun my task as I chopped off every last bit of his mane giggling slightly as every patch of faux fur fluttered to the ground.

"Michael's going to flip shit when he sees this." I smirked clipping the very last section of the lions mane.

"Now to the best part."

I studied the legs of the lion seeing as one was slightly dangling, the strings were slightly undone as I bounced on my toes.

"Hey Daniel, how do you think it would feel to have only three legs?"

Of corse he didn't respond, he's a stuffed animal for fucks sake.

I shook my head holding the small lion in my hands and clutching the ripped leg in one hand and the body in the other before violently pulling them apart. The leg tore off at once with a loud rip bouncing off the walls.

"Well that felt nice."

I threw the leg down on the ground only then feeling guilty as I looked at the damage I'd caused.

That stuffed animal was like his life support.

And I just pulled the plug.

But of course I didn't think of that beforehand, I was being selfish -- and basically created a mental death.

The thing I didn't realize was, his mind had killed him a long time ago, but I had no clue.