06

:: Luke ::

"Oh and by the way my moms going to me here tomorrow, so good luck with that." I laughed shaking my head slightly.

"I don't need good luck, Liz is amazing."

You don't know the half if it, is what I wanted to say.

Because he doesn't, he doesn't know my mom and what we talk about. He simply knows that she's supportive and hilarious. But he doesn't know her true colors, and I don't want him to.

Why would I want him to know something as personal as my family relationships, especially when he's the person I hate the most in the world.

Thanks to our darling best friends, it's going to happen but it is what they wanted -- they wanted us to get to know each other personally, and I guess that's going to happen.

"And overly protective." I mumbled.

"That's a good thing, it means she loves you."

"So Ashton loves you then?" I cocked an eyebrow not used to the piercing moving along with it.

"Well duh, he is practically my brother." He smiled caging the lip piercing between his teeth.

"I meant differently faggot." I spat making his face fall.

"N-no not li -- I'm sorry." He whispered standing up and quickly pacing out of the room.

Sorry?

Why was he sorry, I just called him what he is and he apologized -- shit, faggots not a nice word even if it only means cigarette.

I groaned slapped a hand to my cheek and walked to Michael's bedside table finding his phone, looking at his background I smiled slightly. It was a picture of the four of us all laughing and smiling -- yes even Michael who's normally too busy moping over stupid stuff -- and my smile widened knowing he didn't crop me out.

I don't know why that made me smile but it did, maybe because I make sure he's cropped out of all my pictures before I post them online or set them as my wallpaper yet he kept me in his.

His password was easy, of course a he would set his password as pizza, all he does is eat.

"What to do, what to do," I asked myself looking through his folders of games and social media.

Go to twitter Lucas, you won't regret it.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Yeah let's go to Twitter, god Gordon you're so smart."

Michael doesn't think that.

"Michael's stupid." I murmured clicking on the blue icon centered with a white bird.

Instantly I noticed the lack of notifications compared to my account but brushed it off, I mean most people only knew of me and the rest of the band was used to it.

I decided to check his notifications to see if I could find any fans to retweet or funny ones to favorite, I don't know really, just something to entertain myself with -- to see how the fans interact with him.

(A/N : These are literal tweets, which makes me want to cry like a lot)

@ kyslirry : Michael Clifford is ugly and fat

@ liamthirlwall : "@ clitorislovato : FAT WHALE ON MY SCREEN" omg is Michael Clifford on your screen too

@ basicallyadam : Michael Clifford gives me hope that you can be famous and ugly

@ uglyniallstan : Michael Clifford gives ppl more & more chances to make fun of him everyday there's a new pic of him looking gross he should just stay inside

@ lowkeyjauregui : michael clifford is so ugly he looks like a sewer rat

@ eboluke : Michael Clifford should kill himself

I noticed a droplet blur the screen as I realized I was crying, yes twenty minutes scrolling through twitter had taken it's toll on me as everybody kept directing utter bullshit towards Michael -- and I couldn't seem to grasp why.

I do it to him too, but that's different because I know him and they don't -- it still doesn't make it right -- but absolute strangers to him talking about him like that hurts me, and I don't understand why it's affecting me.

Hey Lucas.

"W-what do you want Gordon?" I whispered wiping away a stray tear.

I know what could help you.