16

:: Michael ::

Luke pulled away, not wearing the cheeky smile that was playing at his lips a few moments ago, but now a sinister smirk.

"Ew faggot." He shrieked throwing me to the ground with a loud thud.

"You're the one who kissed me!" I yelled.

"I can't believe you thought I actually wanted to kiss you, that like making out with dog shit." He laughed stooping down to my level on the floor. "You're fucking stupid you know? You just fall for anything and everything, you're ugly and fat and I'm glad I've told you because maybe one day you'll fix that shit and then somebody will actually find you attractive. But now? All you are is a disgusting bastard."

He shook his head and spat on my face before jumping to his feet.

"Would you prefer all the pain now, or slowly through the week?" He asked as he propped a foot against my ribcage and slowly pressing down.

"N-now." I squeaked.

He smiled and stoked down making me yell out as I pressed my eyes closed before something dawned on me. I'm in Luke's body, meaning I don't have Gordon to come out and take my place, I have to take it all by myself.

I felt my body begin to tremble softly as he continued to kick at me.

It hurt, like I haven't felt this pain since high school when the boys used to beat me up -- I haven't felt it since then because I had Gordon to help me.

Sure Gordon may seem like a pure asshole, but he's just looking out for me.

If I weren't fat, Luke wouldn't abuse me and the fans wouldn't laugh at me.

If I weren't gay, Luke would be friends with me and the fans wouldn't joke about how gross I am.

If I weren't so loud, everybody wouldn't call me so annoying.

If I weren't in this band, I would be happy again.

Because I would be dead.

This is all Ashton's fault -- he's the reason I'm here because he thought I needed saved but I didn't, I was happy on my bathroom floor but no -- he had to "fix me," because I had "so much to live for."

I was no longer shaking, everything was blur of red.

But I could hear yelling, lots of screams.

I couldn't tell who's.

They sounded like my own.

I think I was on my feet, it felt like it but I'm but sure.

It felt like times that Gordon took over -- but I've never seen red, or lost complete recollection.

There was a lot of pounding, like something hitting the wall.

I heard a crack, but I couldn't see the cause.

It was all red.

A voice yelled, "stop."

And the screams ceased.

And I was back on the floor, and the red darkened to black.