24

I miss my phone so much rn, like wtf happenis ( WHY DID HAPPENS AUTO CORRECT TO THAT IM LAUGHIJG SO HARD ) if I get kidnapped mother ??
:: Ashton ::

The past month my life has been utter hell, well not exactly mine because I'm not the one crying myself to sleep every night in my best friends arms. But Michael, yeah he's been pretty bad like to the extent he almost did something he definitely would've regretted.

But seeing him crawl into my bed at three am with the occasional sniffles as he tried to make himself comfortable without waking me up was pretty painful.

The worst part was watching Luke go about everything like he used to, literally taking any chance to fuck with Michael's emotions and acting like he doesn't care about him. It pisses me off how he literally went from cuddling Michael and making sure everything was okay for him, but then he fucks up and decided to ruin Michael -- once he was happy again.

I could tell he was trying his hardest not to break done as we sat down across from Calum and Luke, I mean in the literal sense it was Michael's body but Luke's mind. Occasionally he'd grab my hand under the table and give it a tight squeeze and I knew that was his way of biting back tears.

Honestly he was a wreck, mentally and physically because Luke's blue eyes has darkened asking with the bags under his eyes and Luke looked disgusted as he stared at himself.

"Okay so I think it's about time we fixed this yeah?" I asked clapping my hands together and flashing an obviously fake smile to the rest of the boys.

"Almost two months later and you're just now realizing this?" Luke snorted.

"Yeah and we were making so much fucking progress until you fucked everything up." I retorted just wanting to slap him so hard he'd have a hand print imprinted on his cheek for months, but I couldn't do that as he was in Michael's body which would lead to a huge panic attack that I didn't want to help with.

"It was a fucking stuffed animal, the boys nineteen and needs to grow the fuck up."

"More like you need to grow the fuck up Luke, like seriously you're acting like a five year old who didn't get his way and I'm sick of you being such a self-centered, inconsiderate asshole." I exclaimed looking at him with such a fire in my eyes I'm surprised his hair didn't literally catch in fire -- not that I wanted to ruin the hair that was left on Michael's head.

"What's the big deal anyway, it was just a stuffed animal." He laughed as I held tightly to Michael's hand to keep from lunging at him.

"M-my dad gave it to me." Michael spoke up though his eyes went down to his feet.

Luke laughed, like a full out laugh as if it were humorous, "your dad gave it to you, let me guess you're just a WHINEY daddy's boy who's homesick?"

I was about to throw myself at him when Calum stood up and gently grabbed his shoulders because he knew how sensitive Michael was when people got violent.

"Okay I've had enough of your bullshit Hemmings, you don't know shit about what that damn lion meant to him so why don't you shut the hell up and listen for once. Because maybe if you listened and weren't such a inconsiderate asshole then you'd know what the hell it means to him."

"Then tell me what the hell can be so important about a fucking stuffed animal that his dad gave him?"

Michael stood up and tapped Calum's shoulder gently making Calum spin around quickly which resulted in Michael flinching back. "Fuck I'm sorry Mikey," Calum said pulling him in for a quick hug.

I-I can explain." He whispered gesturing towards Luke.

Calum hesitated but nodded reluctantly and sat down beside me.

"My d-dad won D-Daniel at a f-fair for me t-the day he-he kil-killed himself, a-and I held him w-when he di-died, h-he called m-me his li-little lion a-and Daniel is -- was m-my little l-lion."

I watched him stare Luke deeply in the eyes as he explained, occasionally a stray tear would roll down his cheek but he would wipe it away and continue.

And I watched as Luke's facial expression changed, he went from looking utterly annoyed to completely guilty and he fucking deserved to be guilty.

"I'm so -- "

"Don't you finish that sentence, what's done is done and there's no fixing it." Calum warned.

"We can just buy him a new one." Luke murmured, but all of us knew that couldn't happen.

"YEAH BECAUSE ITS THAT FUCKING EASY TO GO BACK ELEVEN YEARS AGO AND GET A STUFFED LION, HEY WHILE WERE AT IT LETS SAVE MY DAD. WOW LUKE WHAT A GOOD PLAN YOU FUCKSTICK." Michael screamed before storming out of the room.

"Goddamnit I screw everything up huh?" Luke asked looking me straight in the eye probably hoping I would lie for his ego, of course I nodded because he does screw everything up.

"Well you know what if neither of you know whats the answer to fixing this we need to call Madame Melanie to do it herself." I said picking up my phone and scrolling through my contacts.

"Wait!" Luke said taking the phone out of my hand and holding it to his chest. "If we go back there's a chance Michael will get bad again and nobody will notice, I don't want that to happen."

"Stop acting like you care."

"I'm not acting like I care, I'm acting like I don't when honestly it's eating me alive to know so,we here in this house he's probably crying his eyes out because of me."

"Dude you're fake as a damn barbie doll, but even if you actually care that doesn't mean you can fix what you've done as simply as you think because you've already broken his trust." I said, "and breaking his trust is as good taking him from your life for good because it takes him a while to build his trust with somebody and you broke it within days. And that's not going to be easy for you gain -- it'd probably take you years."

"But well never fix this if he doesn't trust me again because I know what it'll take to fix this."

"And that is?" I questioned not understanding where he was going with this.

"He has to say he loves me."

I laughed and took my phone from him, "yeah I'm gonna call Melanie because that'll never happen."