13

:: Michael ::

The car pulled up at the radio station as I felt my cheeks burn knowing he was about to murder me, well at least it would be himself getting bruised not me.

Perks of a body swap.

I watched the other boys jump out and began to climb over the seats in front of me only to have the door slammed two inches from my face as the boys began to run.

I felt as if steam were about to come out of my ears I was so damn pissed, and nobody liked a mad kitten -- I've got claws dude.

"Pricks." I murmured opening the door and stepping out and following them towards the back door we were supposed to enter. As I was walking in somebody grabbed my wrist and I flinched on instinct though I had no reason to -- I just got so used to it.

"C'mon loser." Luke -- well myself in a way -- whispered dragging me off towards a dressing room, obviously it was his because it was huge.

"Let go of me." I shrieked.

"Don't fight me or it'll be worse."

I glared at him and acted upon reflex.

I bit him.

He yelled turning around and slammed me against the wall.

"DONT MESS WITH ME MICHAEL, IF YOU FUCKING DARE I WILL PAPERCUT YOUR DICK AND DIP IT IN LEMON AND SHOVE YOU IN A TUB OF SALT."

I giggled, "kinky."

He gasped looking at me with a horrified expression, I cringed seeing my six chins when he did so -- why am I so fat?

"Listen Michael, whatever my mom told you was a lie, I told you you wouldn't want to meet her because all she does is make stuff up."

"So you're telling me you're straight?"

"What else would I be?"

"Gay, bisexual, pans--"

"IM FUCKING STRAIGHT."

"Oh really?" I quirked an an eyebrow wanting to laugh at his exasperated expression.

"Yes." He threw his hands up and groaned.

"So you're telling me," I began grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming him against the wall making him gasp at the sudden dominance -- more perks of being in his broad structure.

"That you wouldn't." I continued leaning closer to him.

His eyes widened as he shook his head vigorously.

"Like this?" I mumbled pressing our lips together.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner -- lover boy didn't pull away.

Our lips continued to move in sync, before I hurriedly pulled away with a smirk on my face.

He whimpered looking at me with his lower lip pouted.

"Straight eh?" I laughed walking away from him and out of his dressing room towards where we were supposed to meet.