12

:: Michael ::

The next day my cheeks were still dusted with a rosy pink in embarrassment, I mean I didn't intent to ruin Liz's shoes, I was just -- internally fangirling -- grossed out and instead of word vomit, I guess it decided to be actual vomit.

Now we were about to go for an interview, and let me tell you my nerves are on end because I'm terrified that I'm going to do something awkward again and I don't know how to handle it. Obviously I was freaking out I mean -- what would happen if I threw up in front of millions of viewers, even worse in Luke's body.

He would kill me, like literally.

"C'mon Mikey, I'm sure you'll be fine." Ashton whispered pulling me behind him towards the car.

Of course the others had taken up the second row seating, and Ashton happened to crawl in beside them leaving me to sit in the backseat like usual -- I hate how they do this to me, all I want to do us stand up for myself. Why do I have to be so weak?

Luke's phone sat warm in my hand as I looked down at it hoping he wouldn't mind if i got on it, I mean they left me in the backseat out of conversation with nothing to do, surely he wouldn't mind. Aw he has the band as his wallpa-- oh.

That's cool, I didn't want to be in the photo.

Yeah I'm okay.

I bit down on his lip piercing willing myself not to cry, I wouldn't show weakness not now -- not again.

I hurried to swipe across mentally cheering as he didn't have a password, I wouldn't want to have to ask for it because he would probably kill me.

My eyes scanned over his apps and landed on twitter.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered clicking on the blue icon and searching my name.

My eyes racked over countless tweets of hate and I felt my breathing begin to quicken and I knew I needed to tear my eyes off of the tweets, but my mind wouldn't allow me to do so. It was as if Gordon had crawled into Luke and had begun to mock me even there, my ears were ringing with the familiar laughter.

Ashton turned around as my breaths grew short and quickened, but I didn't focus on him, I focused on fixing my rapid breaths without Daniel -- why was I so stupid to leave him with Luke, I need him.

From the corner of my blurred vision I could see Ashton turning back around to the boys, his giggle ringing out along with theirs.

The phone in my hand buzzed signaling a text, and they were still laughing.

They're laughing at me.

I took in a sharp intake of air and let it out shakily, repeating the action about ten times before I felt steady enough to lift my hand enough to wipe away a few tears. The phone in my hand felt like a crowd mocking me as I swiped across the screen to see what the text read.

From : Cliffaggot (Luke) :: hey dude quit jacking off back there.

I hurried to reply not caring if it made sense.

:: fuck off you asshole.

From : Cliffaggot (Luke) :: now that's no way to treat the person that's in control of your body :-(

:: stfu, like seriously I hate you.

I smirked slightly as I realized I had control over his phone and hurried to change my contact name, making sure to add a love heart at the end just for shits and giggles.

From : the almost bald punk kitten (Luke) :: the feelings mutual.

:: obviously, because that's totally what your mum told me, lover boy.

From : the almost bald punk kitten (Luke) :: IT WAS A DAMN JOKE

:: k

From : the almost bald punk kitten (Luke) :: you're gonna regret that.

:: k

From : the almost bald punk kitten (Luke) :: just wait until we get inside, and it's only going to be the two of us, nobody will hear your screams.