Character Answers

*shameless self promo: I HAVE MORE STORIES*
*also cries bc this is actually over*

So the most asked question here was : was this just a dream?

Yes, it was a collection of ongoing dreams during the time Michael was in the hospital -- now you might ask, "so why could Calum and Ashton and Luke have their perspective in the story?"

Luke slept a lot while Michael was out which is why the majority of the chapters were Michael or Luke.

Calum and Ash occasionally had chapters because I mean, everybody sleeps -- but they didn't know it was incorporated into Mukes dreams which explains why in the last chapter they didn't know about Muke having the same dreams.

Now onto the other questions that probably didn't confuse the tits off everybody.

- Michael

How was living in Luke's body btw?
It was super cool but also weird as fuck because you have to get used to their body reactions and like their voice coming out of your mouth IT WAS SO WEIRD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
*weird hand gestures that make it seem like he's jacking off caspar*

Would you try jacking off in Luke's body ImSORRY.
Nah Lukey Pukey has a teenie weenie, but you didn't hear it from me.
*le wild Luke pops head in and glares at Michael*

You're a cutie, plz feel special ily.
*vv blushy and lots of giggles*
I LOVE YOU TOO COMPLETE STRANGER, LETS GO BUY PIZZA AND TALK ABOUT KITTENS.

- Luke

Get over it and kiss Mikey.
Ayyyyy in the end our love like war was purely amazing.
*causally slips phone in hand and starts playing a Love Like War*

Have you seen Mikey's orgasm face bc you need to.
*awkward penguin shuffle*

Why are you always so mean to Mikey, I understand you have issues but woah??!
To be real I have no explanation for why I'm such an ass to him, but between you and me I'm gonna make the rest of his life perfect with pizza, kittens, and sex.
*Michael giggles really loudly from the other side of the door*

Did you always love Michael?
I think so -- I really don't believe in love at first sight but you've got to understand that fringe had me feeling some type of way from day one. DEAR GOD HE GAVE ME SUCH UNHOLY THOUGHTS EVEN IN YEAR EIGHT WHEN I HAS TO ASK MY MUMMY WHY MY PEEPEE KEPT GOING UP.

-Gordon

How's dealing with Luke tho?
I wanted to murder the child, I mean I want to murder everybody but this kid was such a dumbass.
*vv pouty Luke appears and flips off Gordon, Liz slaps Luke*

Get the hell away from Mikey.
I'm kinda inside him.. Not like the sex way where I can just pull out.

- Liz

Hello Liz be my mom.
YAS GET IN ME CAR AND WE CAN FLY TO MY SWAMP.

How do you become the perfect mother?
I don't know man, I was dropped on my head about sixty times as a kid -- pretty sure I have the earths penis imprinted on my brain.

I hope Luke gets his head out his ass.
Damn his dicks that flexible??

- Ashton

Let's have a three way with Calum, you up for it???!?
*does face with many chins*
VAGINAS

Would you ship Muke?
Why wouldn't I, they have been dating for a long ass time.

God bless you for helping Mikey so much.
That was a dre-- HOLY TITS ARE YOU MAGIC LiKE CALUMS DICK???

I honestly ship you with Mikey but Cashton??!?
ALL IN FAVOR FOR A THREEWAY WITHOUT LUKE SAy I.
*everybody says I*
*Luke pouts*
*Michael kisses Luke*

- Calum

Date me, we can have a threeway with Ashton.
Don't tell Ashy were dating, he gets kinky when he's mad.

What are some moments Luke's gone to far?
Well there was this one time I walked in on him on the couch fuc-- oh you meant like his anger problems.
*blushes*
He sent Michael to the hospital three times and he once broke my leg.

Hello Cal, don't you just want to hit Luke with a bat sometimes??
YAAAAAS
*coughs*
I mean never

- Jordan aka this boss ass bitch (;

Any inspirations?
I have an asston of them and about 3/4 of them are band members #noragrats
But my biggest inspiration would probs be Eminem because his life was hell but he managed to make it big.

How'd you get the idea for this story?
Idk m8
*weird shrug that knocks everything off the table*
I just watched freaky friday and listened to a few emotional songs and boom de bang this story was created.

Why are you so good at writing?
I'm not¿¿ like I don't how people say I'm a good writer bc I failed english. BUT I ONCE GOT AN A ON AN ASSIGNMENT WHERE I CASUALLY SLIPPED MUKE INTO IT AND MY TEACHER SAID THEY SOUNDED LIKE A CUTE COUPLE AND I CRIED.