Chapter 1 It was just a Nightmare

You were tossing and turning in your sleep. You were having a nightmare.

You were running for your life through a forest from something that was chasing you. You didn't look back and kept going but you were starting to run out of breath. You eventually couldn't run anymore and collapsed onto the ground. You sat up and turned around to see the thing you were running from finally caught up to you.

It was a giant wolf that towered over you. It's mouth hung open drooling as it stared at you. The eyes of the canine looked deranged. You were shaking frozen to the spot out of fear. "S - stay back!" You yelled at the giant carnivorous canine who seemed to have completely lost control of itself. It suddenly lunged at you but before it could touch you suddenly you woke up in a cold sweat.

You sat up breathing heavily. You looked around seeing you were in your bed in your dorm realizing it was just a nightmare. You hear your curtains to your bed open. It was Bill the tiger. "Hey... Y/N you okay?" He asked seeing you breathing heavily. "Y-yeah I'm fine... I just had that nightmare again." You said still a little startled. "Okay, anyways it's time to get up sleepy head, classes are about to start." He said fully ready as he walked towards the door.

You groaned and got out of bed. You grabbed your uniform and rushed into the bathroom quickly getting dressed and getting out of the bathroom. You forgot to brush your fur so there was a small messy tuft of fur sticking out of your forehead and the fur on your cheeks was messy too. You didn't have time to brush it. You quickly grabbed your stuff and ran out the door.

You ran to your first class but on the way. You bumped into someone. You stumbled backwards a bit and fell backwards onto your bottom.

You look up seeing a tall... grey wolf. You froze in place. He turned around seeing you on the ground.