2023 Update + Plans For The Future

A/N:  Hey, guys! I decided that instead of making several updates and questions I'd just put all the things I want to say here for convenience.

Anyways first off I've noticed the drop in readers overtime. Idk if it's from the usual month long wait between chapters or the direction the story is going but I'm going to try to adapt so that I lose less readers by trying to appeal to their interests. To those who are still reading, Thank you for your continued support! <3

Second topic, is smut/nsfw content. I don't really know if you guys want that or not. I could  write it if that's what my readers want. So uhhh, do you guys want that?

Third, original characters (Leon and Lake). Do you guys like these characters? I kind of brought them in because I didn't want Y/N aka the reader to fall into the same situation as Haru after the first 2 or 3 arcs. Where they don't do anything but sit around so that Legoshi can just pine after them. I'm planning on using Leon to allow Y/N to enter Legoshi's investigation without it feeling too awkward. You'll see what happens. Also he's going to develop as a character and have his own struggles. Don't worry Leon is not going to be just a one note overly horny character. As for Lake, other than being a precious caring himbo father figure, I don't know how to use him in the plot yet.

The fourth topic I want to address is the possibilities of non canon chapters. These chapters would likely be non-canon shipping fun or holiday specials (like valentines day). These aren't the same as the extra chapters already in the story. Those chapters are canon. These chapters wouldn't interfere with the writing and release of the main story chapters.

Lastly, I've been thinking about making some kind of wiki or information page that has information on the main characters and story events so people can go to it if they need to be reminded of any info. I don't know if I'll actually do this so this just me putting the concept out there.

Once again thank you all for your continued support, I really appreciate it! <3