Chapter 4 Drama Clubs Newest Member

-Time skip-

You were now finished with your classes. It was now almost time to go see Louis at the drama club. You were heading back to your dorm to drop off your stuff before going to the drama club.

Legoshi's POV

I was heading back to my dorm until I saw Y/N walking. I guess now would be a good time to apologize for earlier. I caught up to him and put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He turned his head to look at me. He jumped a bit as he saw me but then let out a sigh. I crouch down to his height.

"O-oh um sorry if I scared you... I was just trying to get your attention.." I said nervously. "O-oh it's alright.." He replied. I realized my hand was still on his shoulder and quickly moved it away. He turned around looking at me with those golden eyes of his.

"I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about earlier.. I was tired and spaced out.." I said lying about the tired part. He was quiet for a moment just looking at me before he smirked a little. "It's okay I forgive you-" He paused for a second and thought to himself. "Wait I never actually got your name.." He tilted his head to the side a little. "O-oh it's Legoshi!" I answered. "Hm... Legoshi that's a nice name. Well I'm Y/N, It's nice to meet you Legoshi." He said holding his hand out for a hand shake. I could tell it was shaking a little.

I carefully grabbed it with my hand and us two shake hands. "Nice to meet you too Y/N..." His hand was as soft as I remember. Is the rest of his body like that too I wonder? I snap out of my thoughts and let go of his hand before it starts to become awkward last time. "I-I have to go now.." He said before turning around and walking off. I watch him walk off before remembering that there was a meeting at the drama club today. I quickly go to my dorm to get ready.

Y/N's POV

That was awkward you think to yourself as you walk off. The way he stuttered was kind of cute though. He's so polite and gentle... He still makes you nervous though but you don't know if it's because of fear or something else though. Maybe it's both... Whatever it is you can think about that later. You have a meeting to attend. You hurry back to your dorm where Bill was there. He was probably waiting for you. Louis probably asked him to bring you with him to the drama club meeting to make sure you got there. You already knew where it was though. You really didn't need help getting there. After you dropped most of your stuff off you went with Bill to the drama club. You two arrive at the drama club and walk in. Some of the members noticed you walk in and looked at you.

"Huh I didn't know we were getting a new member?" One of them said. You looked around the room feeling a little nervous with several others having their eyes on you. Then you see a familiar face looking at you. It was Legoshi... Your attention was quickly drawn away from the wolf as you heard Louis. "Y/N, I need you in my office!" He said as he looked at you before then walking to his office. You followed behind him. You two walked into his office and he closed the door..

"So Y/N, I bet you're wondering why I called you here?" He asked looking down at you. He was about a foot tall than you. You respond by nodding. "Well Y/N, I was wondering if you'd be intrested in joining the drama club? " He asked. You thought about it for a second. You never really have anything to do after classes and you have been interested in joining the drama club for a while. You've just never thought you'd be accepted into the club so you never tried. "Sure, I'm interested in joining." You say with a hint of excitement in your voice. "Okay, but first read this." He said handing you a page of a script. "We'll rehearse it together here in a few minutes." Louis said. Your parts were highlighted. You read over the lines several times remembering your lines. A few minutes later it was finally time to rehearse.

-Time skip-

You two had just got done rehearsing the page he gave you. You had put everything you had into it. You really wanted to join the club. Louis seemed to be thinking. "Well you did pretty good.. but we don't have enough room on the actor team right now so you'll be on the stage crew." He said looking at you. You were fine with being on stage crew. It was better than nothing. "Let's go introduce you to the other members." He said opening the door.

Louis got everyone's attention and had you introduce yourself to the rest of the drama club. Most of them were nice. Some of the herbivores were a little cautious of you. I mean it was understandable seeing as what recently happened with Tem and on top of that your sleep deprived eyes and messy fur made you look a little scary. You should get better sleep and make yourself more presentable around herbivores.

After you were done introducing yourself you asked what you'd be doing. You were told that you were going to help with lights. You didn't mind it. You found out Legoshi also works the lights. He showed you how to use the lights. You two talked a little. He stuttered during your conversation.

-Time Skip-

You and some other members of the stage crew were on sewing duty. You were getting bored of sewing. You heard Dom ask Legoshi to pick up some flowers from the gardening club. "The gardening club? Isn't that the one run by herbivores? Is it okay for me to go over there?" Legoshi asked sounding a little nervous. Huh the gardening club? That sounds more interesting than this. "Hey, I think I should go with Legoshi! It'd be kind of weird if a wolf showed up by himself demanding flowers." You spoke up hoping to get out of sewing duty. "Sure, go ahead." Dom responded. You two got up and left going to the gardening club.

-to be continued-