Chapter 2 The Wolf and The Cat

Legoshi's POV

I suddenly felt something bump into me and soon after heard a thud on the ground. I look behind me seeing a small cat on the ground looking up at me. "O-oh are you okay?" I ask as I turn around and bend down to their height. He looks up at me and rubs the back of his neck seeming nervous. "I- I uhm.." He stuttered. I offer him a hand. "Let me help you up.." He paused for a moment before taking my hand. His fur felt... soft. I stay there feeling the fur on his hand for a moment. He stared confused and embarrassed. I then pulled him up. I notice the messy fur on his face. It made him look kind of... cute... I shake the thought from my head. Oh god you're still holding his hand. The cat was now blushing a bit but it was hard to see it. Am I scaring him!?

Y/N's POV

I-is he going to let go you thought. You were blushing a little. He was staring at you. You could feel his strong looking yet gentle hand holding yours. "C-could you please let go I'm going to be late!" You finally managed to shout. Some others were walking by you two staring making you feel... uncomfortable and embarrassed. You were at first scared but now it was replaced by a new feeling you were not sure of what it was. He suddenly snapped out of it and let go. "I- I'm so so-" The wolf was about to apologized profusely but you cut him off. "C-crap! I've got to get to class!" You ran off towards your first class. You heard the wolf's foot steps trail off quickly.

You arrive to your class just in time. You sat down at your seat and kinda space out thinking about that wolf. Are you scared of him or... You spent the entirety of class thinking about this. You finally snapped out of it as you heard others start to leave. You got up and started going you're next class.

You bumped into a familiar deer while walking. "What is it with me and bumping into people today?" You question yourself quietly. Luckily this time you didn't fall over but you soon wished you did and got knocked out from the fall because you just bumped into the star of the drama club, Louis.

The deer stared down at you with those eyes of his and scoffed at you. "Ah, if it isn't Y/N L/N. You should watch where you're going. To think a cat would be so clumsy." He said about to give one of his lectures. "S-sorry Louis-senpai!" You say.

You notice a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Who are the flowers for?" You ask curiously. "They're for Tem." He replies. "Huh? I didn't think Tem was your ty-" He cut you off. "He's dead you moron..." He replied looking at you with an annoyed expression on his face. He was annoyed at the fact you'd even try to say such a thing. You suddenly felt your heart sink after you heard what Louis just said. You didn't want to believe what Louis just said but you don't think Louis would lie about something like that.

You didn't know Tem too well but you two were still friends. You two talked sometimes. You two sometimes sat together at lunch. You knew Tem was a pretty talented actor in the drama club. "H-how!?" You asked loudly. "Shh, quiet down you idiot." Louis hushed you which made you feel dumb and rude for being so loud. "He was devoured.." He said bluntly. "I'm quite surprised you didn't know. Everyone's been talking about it." Louis said then he  started to walk away.

"I've got to go now but I'd like to see you in my office at the drama club meeting later. Bill knows how to get there. I'll ask him to bring you there." Louis says as he keeps walking. "O-okay, I'll be there..." Why'd he want you at the drama club? You aren't even apart of it.

You head to your second class. You already have a lot to think about from today. That wolf, Tem, a devouring, and whatever Louis wants from you... but first you've got to focus on getting through your classes.