Chapter 24 Love Hotel (fluff warning)

(fluff warning)

You, Legoshi, and Haru decided to go get something to eat after resting for a bit. You were starving and Legoshi and Haru were also hungry. The three of you eventually found a restaurant that serves cheap noodles.

You, Legoshi, and Haru sit around a table waiting for your food while making small talk. A waiter comes up and sets a plate of noodles in front of each of you. "Here you go! Three plates of noodles. "Thanks, Y/N, Haru, dig in." Legoshi says. "You look in pretty bad shape there. You're the one who should dig in." The waiter says before walking away. "Oh let's eat." Legoshi says. You grab a pair of chopsticks and dig in. 

"You're actually pretty organized for a 17 year old. You even hide emergency money in your shoe." Haru tells Legoshi. "Yeah, when I was little my grandpa said to do that." Legoshi says. "So you were a grandpa's boy?" Haru asks. "Well, it's just one of those memories you know. From childhood" Legoshi says. 

You three continue eating. "When we are finished let's take the train back." Haru suggests. "Okay." Legoshi mumbles with his mouth full. "Sounds good to me." You say. "What? The last train left already." A passing by waiter says. What? Dang it! 

"Okay, so uhm how much money do you have left Legoshi?" You ask. "Huh? Uhm... about 4,500 yen." Legoshi says. That isn't much but we could probably get a hotel room with it. "We should probably look for a place to stay." You suggest. 

-later-

"Hey guys look it says "Interspecies couples okay." Let's stay here." Haru says. You look up at the place she was talking about. It's a love hotel... "But, Haru. This is uh-" Legoshi says. "Yeah, I know but it's our cheapest option. It'll be okay. You won't get ID'd for your age." Haru says. You weren't so sure about this but as she said, it is our cheapest option. "Come on let's go inside. I don't want to hang out in front of this place." Haru adds.

"Hey, I think I'd rather sleep outside. Are you sure you want to stay here?" Legoshi says. "Come on, Legoshi. If you want me and you could share a room and Haru could get her own." You say. Legoshi blushes a little. "Well, uhm reality is you two were just kidnapped by carnivores. So uhm wouldn't it be hard to sleep next to a carnivore?" Legoshi asks. 

"Uhm, Legoshi, I am a carnivore..." You say confused. You can tell he's just trying to avoid sleeping in the love hotel. That's understandable but, you don't want him to sleep outside. "Yeah, why are you scared? You saved us from the lion yakuza." Haru adds. "Uhm, Y/N could you cover your ears? Me and Haru need to talk about something privately..." Legoshi says. 

"Uhm... okay." You say. You cover your ears.

Legoshi's POV

Now that Y/N hopefully isn't listening. "That's exactly why I'm scared. I saved the guy I love. I'm all energized after dinner. This might sound awkward but, I'm in uh... let's say male mode. If we were to sleep together- uhh- in the same bed I mean!- and if something happens. I uh..." I say stumbling. 

"Oh relax it'll be alright. You're Legoshi after all. As long as Y/N's okay with it, anything you do won't be a mistake. You're the hero of the day." Haru says. I thought I had to take all these steps just to be worthy of being with Y/N but now we're at a love hotel!? Is this actually happening?

-sometime later- 

Y/N and I walk into the room that we'll be staying at. Haru decided to stay in a different room to give us some "privacy". I look around the room. Controls next to the pillows, wall sized mirrors, I've heard of this but I've never seen it before. Y/N walks over to the bed and sits down. "I've never seen a room like this before." Y/N says looking around. "Uh, have you ever been to a hotel like this before?" I ask. "No, have you?" Y/N asks. "No, I haven't either." I say.