Chapter 33 The New Guy

You were in the drama club locker room. Everyone was putting their stuff in their lockers for this year's Drama Club. The year before you didn't get a locker. Probably due to how late you joined. You put your things in your locker such as your clothes for during drama club. Hm... the locker seems pretty bland on the outside. You should probably get some things to decorate it.

You close your locker once you're finished and look around the room for Legoshi. You see him standing in front of his open locker. For some reason however, he seems to just be blankly staring into it... Maybe you should go ask him if he's okay. You start to walk up to him. The wolf closes his locker and looks at everyone. "Hey, Legoshi." You say. He doesn't seem to pay attention to you as your words go in one ear and out the other. Huh?

"Hungry..." Legoshi says out of nowhere. "Huh?" Everyone in the room says looking towards him. "Uh, Legoshi. Are you okay?"  You ask him with a worried tone in your voice. "Oh uhm, I'm not too psyched for club today. I'll be hungry by the end of it." The wolf says dismissively. "What? How can you work up an appetite while laying around backstage?" Bill butts in. "Yeah, really man suck it up."  Kai says. 

Everyone goes back to their conversations with each other before Legoshi interrupts again. "Listen, I've been thinking lately. Tem's death was kind of weird." Legoshi says. I mean yeah of course it was. Most murders are weird. "The only carnivores he ever spent time with, were those of us in the drama club together." Legoshi adds. What!? Is really seriously accusing one of us. I mean he is right, but it's kind of disturbing to think that one of the people you constantly spend time around could be a murderer.

Bill storms over towards Legoshi. "Hey! What's your problem? You're not gonna dredge that up and start accusing us now, are you?" Bill says annoyed. You get in between the two of them but neither seems to care. "Because that would be psychotic!" Bill says. Legoshi stumbles back a bit. "No, I... I'm not dredging anything. All I'm trying to say to you is that, as carnivores, it's something we should all try to keep in mind. " Legoshi says. Bill steps closer to Legoshi. "And I'm saying, what happened now to make you think that it's not safe for the herb-" Bill says but is cut off as Legoshi gets in his face and shouts " Louis left the club, Bill!" All this arguing was starting to hurt your ears.

"All right, all right, I get it. This is your faithful dog act. Hate to break it to you, but no one will believe the pervert who boned a cat less than half his size. Good luck sucking up to that." Bill teases. Your face goes red from embarrassment. What the hell Bill!  You still decide to not say anything to not draw more attention to yourself than there already is right now. "Boned!? What!?" Legoshi shouts. "See? That hit a nerve. You are a pervert. How disgusting.~" Bill teases. "Don't you dare bring them into this! Why would anyone believe you over me!?" Legoshi asks.

"Why? Clearly, it's because I'm more popular and trustworthy." Bill says confidently. Ugh, could these two please stop arguing. "How can you say that? When we were at the Black-" Legoshi stopped himself. He clearly was about to say the Black Market but with everyone around that is probably a bad idea. You don't like to mention it either. "No, go ahead. Spit it out." Bill mocks the wolf teasingly. Legoshi starts growling. Legoshi grabs Bill's shirt and gets in his face. 

You attempt to get in between them and push them apart. "Okay! That's enough you guys!" You shout but they don't stop. "You wanna take it outside!?" Bill asks. They were both in each other's faces now both growling at each other. You sigh. You wish Louis were here. He'd be able to break them up effortlessly. "Excuse me." You hear an unfamiliar elegant voice say. You look towards the source of the voice seeing a rather pretty looking sheep. "Wow! Am I interrupting something?" The sheep snarkily says. He seems to catch the attention of Bill and Legoshi much to your relief.

"I shan't be long." He says. The sheep starts counting the lockers. "One, two, three. Ah, that must be it!" The sheep says. The new sheep starts walking towards you and the other two. "It's smelly here isn't it." He says. He reaches the three of you. "Oh, excuse me, doggy. You too, little kitty." He says smugly. Uh... did he just call you a little kitty? You and the others move out of the way. He opens the locker the three of you were standing in front of and grabs a poster stuck on the inside of the door out of it before closing the locker. "That wound on your arm must have been painful." The sheep says referring to Legoshi. "Huh? Oh, this?" Legoshi asks holding up his arm. 

"How many stitches?" The sheep asks. "Hmm, maybe 35." Legoshi says. The sheep turns to Legoshi with a surprised look. "You beast! I had to get my wisdom teeth removed recently, and that alone made me cry." The sheep says before laughing innocently. He hands Legoshi the crumpled up poster and turns towards the exit. "Well, I'll be on my way. Please resume your little squabble. See ya." The sheep says with a smile before leaving out the door. 

Everyone watches him leave with a look of surprise. "Hey, what's with the new pretty boy!?" Bill shouts. Aboba looks towards Legoshi. "Did he actually just call you a doggy?" He asks Legoshi. "Hmm. Well, I guess I am a canine." Legoshi responds calmly. "His attitude sucks! The kid needs an ass-kicking." Bill says annoyed. Aboba grunts. "About that, no!" The eagle says. This sheep guy... his attitude seems kind of strange. He kind of seems kind of arrogant. You kind of don't hate it. But, if he ever calls you a little kitty again you might start hating him.

to be continued...